Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
I'm not new to motor caravanning,having owned VW Air cooled for years.Now moving up to a larger motor home,although it will still be small compared to most.Can not get anything larger because I live in Cornwall and some of the roads that I go down are not much wider the the old VW.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
welcome

a very big hi, big is not always best, we will be in cornwall next week and take a motorbike to see the best pl,aces, enjoy your new motor, wish you luck and you have just found about 10,000 new friends,,:thumb::thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi poppys and :welcome: to MotorHomeFun.:thumb:flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Hi poppys and welcome to our very special home for the bewildered. Bet you'll miss that toc,toc,toc,toc from the rear, though, but life will be rather more civilised!

Keep us posted!

Cheers...

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Doodlebug... now wasn't that another Krautwagen?

You've modded it a bit for your avatar - do you cook with a flame out the back??

Actually, my mother and Hitler conspired twice to kill me. Once was with doodlebugs.

She held me by the hand, and my kid brother in her arm, while we stood on a railway staion in London watching them flying overhead. A porter yelled at her to take us down to a shelter, and she replied it was OK, as it was a tube station and so perfectly safe!! Honest...

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
:welcome: poppys.

Narrow roads....hmmmm.....I made the mistake of letting the sat-nav guide me to a farm shop on Thursday near Hereford, after I missed the planned junction. Never again....I knew it was a bad idea when the lane had as much grass on it as tarmac. Then it starting descending steeply. Then I met the ford..... :Eeek:

Always seems funnier in hindsight though :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back