Free Member
Apr 12, 2015
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stardream 2011
Exp
4 years
I'm a Senior Citizen with only 4 years M/Home experience having had about 45 years of pleasant caravanning time. My first M/Home was a secondhand 04 Autosleeper Ravenna which I enjoyed and had a troublefree 3-4 years. I then decided last Oct. to step up to a Autocruise Stardream which I have not had time to use much yet but am looking forward to spend some time in this summer if I get my act together and sort out all the knobs and switches. I think that M/homes suit me better now that all the kids are grown but they take more time to get to know all the ins and outs, but once mastered, they are more compact and it seems that by the number of m/homes I see on the M4, they are beginning to outnumber caravans. Anyway, it seemd by the 'threads' (if I have that right), that you are quite a friendly and knowledgeable lot here should I need advice which I am sure I will. CU

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome to the club. Lots of senior citizens on here. Quite a few younger folk too. We prefer motor homing to caravaning. Because we like to tour. Rather then drive , park up and stay put .
If you have any problems with your knobs and switches , ask away and someone will be able to help you sort it out , I'm sure.

OP
OP
I

iago84

Free Member
Apr 12, 2015
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Exp
4 years
Thanks, there always seems to be something new to do on m/home which makes life more interesting and adventurous..... thanks for the welcome...:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
I

iago84

Free Member
Apr 12, 2015
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Exp
4 years
thanks Bluestar, last time for me in Brighton maybe 25 years ago, stayed in Caravan Club site if I recall. very nice..

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome - and MHs are popular. I'm on a campsite in Cornwall at the moment surrounded by 30 others MHs on a rally I have organised and I am fairly sure the weekend has gone down very well so far. The weather helps but there is a great sense of camaraderie.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello and welcome.jpg from The Scottish Borders

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello lago, welcome to fun, think you have found the right forum for yourself, plenty of Senior Citizens that like messing around in Motorhomes, do join in lots of information and banter :welc:

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Hi and welcome from South Glos. :smiley:

OP
OP
I

iago84

Free Member
Apr 12, 2015
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Exp
4 years
Thanks All for the welcome... It's quite a cosy place here.. Where do I post a problem here? It is to do with my radio feed dead as a dodo. I thought it was a dud radio and was waiting to change it for a decent one which I have done but the new one also dead. I have checked the fuse in facia fuse box which was ok but it won't fire up.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back