Hi All newbie from northwest (1 Viewer)

marc

Free Member
Mar 14, 2010
north west
Funster No
Exp
Hi, newbie here just joined the site ,had my van for a couple of weeks now managed a couple of one nighters so far, looking forward to easter to give her a real try out.Although think i've managed to bugger the water pump up,:Sad: anyroad i'm not missing the caravan so far lol. I think i'll have to drop a few posts and search around the site for more info about the waterpump problem,hope to get it sorted soon as i'm itching to get out again. Marc and family.:thumb:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Hello and welcome to the fun.Ask about your water pump someone wil have the answer Mark:thumb:flyingwelcome.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcomefunster: from me too :thumb: Folks on here always willing to help out:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Hi Marc

Welcome to motorhome fun from another north westerner

It sounds like we have done the same as you and ditched our caravan for a motorhome but we are a few months ahead of you.

We possibly have an advantage over you in that we have recently retired so our Easter trip is to France and we will not be back until early July

Just enjoy your new motorhome and do not worry about yout water pump we all make mistakes someone on here will tell you what is required

Cheers Alan and Lynda

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Yeh hi and welcome from a sunny Spain (at the moment) like they say explain your problem and some one will soon be along to try and help,all the best
Trev and Sue:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Welcome to the Fun, we too are in the north west.

Dont forget to check the meets callendr and come along and introduce your self.:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Marc. This is a great website. I've never met any of this bunch (hope to soon), but they will all offer you great advice when you have a problem.

Ivy

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
hi, and welcome from another N/Wer. If you describe the problem with your pump I'm sure someone will advise.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi newbie

hi there marc & family,and welcome to the MHF forum.excellent forum,well run by jim and his mods with great members.just post about your problem with the water pump and im sure some one here will help you:thumb:regards Brian,Jo & Josh:Smile:

OP
OP
M

marc

Free Member
Mar 14, 2010
north west
Funster No
Exp
Hi All, Thanks for the big welcome i'm sure were going get some great advice from you folks for this first timer, as for the pump i drained the truma by fliping the drain valve didnt leave taps open weather there were water left in the pump and the frost got to it i dont know anyroad thanks again.Marc:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back