Hi all! I only joined to get the £2 discount for thePeterborough show. (1 Viewer)

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
:welc:
Good to see you have just returned from Sicily, I am there right now, lovely place Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
except the idiots like me.........

Welcome Tom, under rule 1 you must not be rude or insult a fellow funster, however, Tootles is a real live, registered at Lloyds, black enameled idiot, and you sir are a raving looney, and you've just joined a whole bunch of nutters who will make you feel right at home.

You'll get your £8.00 back many times over if you put a value on camaraderie, fun, bargains and repartee........all the best.

Griff
:wink:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
in the last two years have covered over 22,00 miles in our Swift Lifestyle 664. Just returned from a six week, 5000+ mile trip to Sicily.

Pretty impressive numbers.

Temperature wise, even the Morocco Chapter of FUN have been shivering this year. It's the global warming you see.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Tootles is a real live, registered at Lloyds, black enameled idiot
Thank you.....*SNIFFLE*.........You really do care.........:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

THOUGHT. Can you be banned for calling yourself?? ;)

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
:welc:from Pamela and Derek, near neighbours in Norfolk. We are not all totally mad Funsters - there are degrees of madness so - on a scale of 1 - 10 we're about half-way::bigsmile:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Welcome.

As members for about 18 months we are now getting used to the sense of humour on here"............I think.............well almost...........
:welc:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there tom and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
And warm welcome to you both...:)

Right. And welcome to the Dr Toots School of Target Training. Firstly, do you still have a full length mirror that hasn't shattered when you looked at it? You have? Great. Now, stand in front of said same, don't smile, it's your last mirror. Now, take a photo of what you see. Good. You need to have lots of copies of that photo made, because when you go to Peterborough, you can paste them everywhere. Now, load your gun. Give it to a trusted friend........OK then, someone you like...........Well right.........Anyone who dosent know you, and say "When you see that ugly mug, the same one in the photo, then SHOOT IT"!
Have a nice rally. (y)(y)

Could be a cheap round then Dawn..

We are quite safe - Dawn is a lousy shot........

Oh dear...oh dear..oh dear. This will be so much messy fun from the front seats...want popcorn @movan ? Maybe a Choc ice...or shall we have strawberries and champagne? Oh Dawwwn....? @Dawn B ...? Shall I help load your weapons? :mask::imoutahere::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back