Free Member
Jul 4, 2011
birmingham
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
i`m a newbie
hi all again well after crying and looking at the sledge hammer i`ve gone for it started to strip van heres some pic decided to replace wood with plastic and plac wall boards keep you informed

Attachments

• IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 122
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:Eeek: good luck.:whatthe: At least you have some lovely hot dry weather to do it in. Welcome to the mad house BTW

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I know you have a swift, but autotrail have a shop on ebay selling off surplus stuff, some of it might just be of use to you, I know they all use simular componants

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
hi all again well after crying and looking at the sledge hammer i`ve gone for it started to strip van heres some pic decided to replace wood with plastic and plac wall boards keep you informed

Good on you! Keep the pics coming I am sure I am not alone in wanting to know how your journey of adventure turns out. Maybe if time permits you could start a blog.

There seems to be lots of people willing and able to help - sadly I would be willing but am too far away and I certainly don't have the skills necessary to be of much if any help, but I will cheer you on from the sidelines.

Norman

brindle

Free Member
Jul 4, 2011
hampshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt foster & day
Exp
since 2009
good luck with the renovating

:thumb:Hi good luck with removing your damp/rotting wood have similar problem with my 25yr old van not quite as bad window seals on roof to all windows were u/s had them resealed and stopped the leaking have now tiled the walls to kitchen area and cloakroom and tidied her up keep us informed of the replacing with plastic might have to have a go at that also at the moment I had just replaced rotting wood with new but plastic sounds much better.
Good luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back