Heyupluv's wife Christine,blood clot on the brain/stroke (1 Viewer)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Tell FTs thank you I will pass it on:thumb:....try the helicopter ..do you not think those wifi boosters might affect the radio controlled signal.....:Eeek::Doh:

Bill..Tell FTs from me that is the best hair cut FTs has ever had in the past...and I said to Chris after I cut it doesn't FTs look a BONNY...................................Bugger now
People pay me lot's money for cuts like that and I did FTs for free....well I must have she never paid me:Doh:

Mel

lol fancy her thinking you was a retired hairdresser i wonder who lead her to believe that
god i miss the fun at pedro's and whats happened there have you any news about them ?

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hi Mel

Just seen this we are down at Puy de Dome and only just got SFR internet.

Hope you are both OK.

All the best

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel

Just seen this we are down at Puy de Dome and only just got SFR internet.

Hope you are both OK.

All the best

Mel

Thanks Mel:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
lol fancy her thinking you was a retired hairdresser i wonder who lead her to believe that
god i miss the fun at pedro's and whats happened there have you any news about them ?

I will contact you by Pm Bill as soon as I have a little time

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Quelle horreur !!

Just got back from Yorkshire (More of that in another post !) had no wi fi signal ! UKBill updated me, I was concerned but glad now that everything is on the up !! I told you those curlers had bad vibes !! Lose 'em and lose 'em quick !:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Keep yer pecker up and I and Jeannie look forward to seeing you next year !:Blush::Blush:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Hi Mel

Just seen your post and sending our best wishes to Chris for a speedy recovery. Glad that the FAST campaign works as its just been relaunched and its good to see that it has heightened rapid awareness of stroke recognition.

Best wishes

Kath and Howie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Mel, sorry to hear of Christine's stroke and so pleased to hear she has had such good care there in France and is on the mend. :thumb:

:Smile: Bob Jane and IZZY.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Us to Bill:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just got back from Yorkshire :RollEyes::winky::winky:(More of that in another post !) had no wi fi signal ! UKBill updated me, I was concerned but glad now that everything is on the up !! I told you those curlers had bad vibes !! Lose 'em and lose 'em quick !:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Keep yer pecker up and I and Jeannie look forward to seeing you next year !:Blush::Blush:

Thanks steve and same here see you next year

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
The latest up date on Chris

Chris was allowed to get up and walk around today and as is as normal as before all this saga happened...the scan for tuesday wednesday has been brought forward to Monday (tomorrow) and there is a posibility may even be home Tuesday after dinner..fingers crossed....must be back to normal I was given a shopping LIST:Doh:

Mel

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
speedy recovery wishes to Christine, hope your coping best you can, you both will be sitting in the sunshine soon.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
The latest up date on Chris

Chris was allowed to get up and walk around today and as is as normal as before all this saga happened...the scan for tuesday wednesday has been brought forward to Monday (tomorrow) [HI]and there is a posibility may even be home Tuesday after dinner..fingers crossed[/HI]....must be back to normal I was given a shopping LIST:Doh:

Mel
after dinner now you know thats gonna piss her off GET TO ICELAND QUICKLY :ROFLMAO:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Glad she is up and about - sounds very frightening. Hope she will be 100% soon, and back enjoying life. You just have to make her take it easy for a while! Wish you both well.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Only just catching up on posts and have read all you have been through. Thank goodness you were in the right place at the right time and knew just what to do!! Wishing Christine a speedy recovery and please look after yourself too now.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Christine latest results............ second and third scan clear..
but now she has got an irregular heart beat, so now will not be coming out tomorrow as sujested....may be Wednesday, as they need to get the heart beat under control:thumb:

Mel

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Very wise Mel, sounds like a cracking health service. You'll have her home soon enough Mel.........All the very best to you and Chris.:thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
but now she has got an [HI]irregular heart beat[/HI], so now will not be coming out tomorrow as sujested....may be Wednesday, as they need to get the heart beat under control:thumb:

Mel

No wonder going dressed like this...

Broken Link Removed

Get some new pant man....

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
but now she has got an irregular heart beat, so now will not be coming out tomorrow as sujested....may be Wednesday, as they need to get the heart beat under control:thumb:

Mel

As I said before Mel, its so obvious that she is in wonderful, caring hands, still monitoring everything before releasing her,

Can't help thinking about how quick some hospitals here are, at getting you out asap, only for tragic results to happen as a result,

I had heard volumes about how good and competent the French health service is, and its great to hear that Chris is responding so well, lets hope that the extra time she has to spend in hospital puts everything ok,

Once again, all the very best to you both,

Ken. :thumb: :drink:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
As I said before Mel, its so obvious that she is in wonderful, caring hands, still monitoring everything before releasing her,

Can't help thinking about how quick some hospitals here are, at getting you out asap, only for tragic results to happen as a result,

I had heard volumes about how good and competent the French health service is, and its great to hear that Chris is responding so well, lets hope that the extra time she has to spend in hospital puts everything ok,

Once again, all the very best to you both,

Ken. :thumb: :drink:

Toooo True ken..:thumb:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Have been monitoring your thread, and delighted with the news overall. I can empathise with Chris's treatment, as I had an op during which my heartbeat was a problem. I was fitted with a pacemaker just a couple of days later, and had a heart op to put a problem right shortly after that. The French health system is brilliant, and pro-active with the aim of prevention whenever possible.
Trust Chris will be fully recovered soon, and that you will not be too exhausted by all of the hospital visits!
Bob

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Have been monitoring your thread, and delighted with the news overall. I can empathise with Chris's treatment, as I had an op during which my heartbeat was a problem. I was fitted with a pacemaker just a couple of days later, and had a heart op to put a problem right shortly after that. The French health system is brilliant, and pro-active with the aim of prevention whenever possible.
Trust Chris will be fully recovered soon, and that you will not be too exhausted by all of the hospital visits!
Bob

Thanks Bob that's very reassuring news .......Mel:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just a quick review..the info in Red is the latest..
First scan on the head is clear...the second scan on the neck tubes have slight furring a low % but the doctor said that is normal......But then they found a irregular heart beat that needed to be put right that was yesterday..today that is ok...so Chris has two routine blood test's tomorrow if ok I pick her up at 2.00pm..:thumb::thumb:....Christine asked would there be any restrictions on her lifestyle now....NO the Doctor said you can carry on as normal, as you did before.... and the tablets will sort out any problems

Thank you once again for all your wishes and kind replies..............It just shows what modern medicine can do
Mel

Last edited:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Just a quick review..the info in Red is the latest..
First scan on the head is clear...the second scan on the neck tubes have slight furring a low % but the doctor said that is normal......But then they found a irregular heart beat that needed to be put right that was yesterday..today that is ok...so Chris has two routine blood test's tomorrow if ok I pick her up at 2.00pm..:thumb::thumb:....Christine asked would there be any restrictions on her lifestyle now....NO the Doctor said you can carry on as normal, as you did before.... and the tablets will sort out any problems

Thank you once again for all your wishes and kind replies..
Mel

Good news Mel fingers crossed for the results. :Smile:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
So pleased that everything seems to be coming together for you and will be thinking about you both tomorrow awaiting the results. :thumb:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Good news indeed, hope everything goes well tomorrow .:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Not long back from the Hospital....Christine is now back home and getting acclimatised to home routines..... and de-climatised from the hospital routine...:thumb:...

Mel

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back