LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Can I thank Mel for all the help he has given me and for posting a hugh number of photographs of French aires, well labelled and informative.

Thanks..
:thumb:

Dave

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Can I thank Mel for all the help he has given me and for posting a hugh number of photographs of French aires, well labelled and informative.

Thanks..
:thumb:

Dave

!!!!! Well Dave..."WOW" :whatthe: that took me by supprise, A BIG BIG THANK YOU...you are toooo kind ...it has been my pleasure...hope it helps all funsters.

Dave, how did your trip to to France go, all good I hope.....we are at DUN sur meuse. at the Mo....nice, been here before, on the canal.....another funster is next door, I do not know his name yet, he is in a Bessacarr E495, I know he is a funster with the smiley face on his wing mirror...

Very very hot last night at Stenay to hot to sleep...the calm before the storm.....as this morning heavy thunderstorm and rain ...in fact it has only just stopped now I am going to watch F1 motor racing:thumb: I do not want our Brit boys Button /Hamilton sliding in the rain on the track....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back