Hey Brisey (1 Viewer)

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
I cannot wait to meet you in person, because every time I look at your avatar I have to laugh, it is so good mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I want to know if you resemble the pic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyone else agree?

Keith

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Keith
Will see you at Parc Verger meet next year or maybe sooner if circumstances permit. Then you can judge for yourself:ROFLMAO:
Hope all is going well in your search for another RV, will this one be named RockyII
I am quite looking forward to meeting both Sharon and yourself, have aways read your postings on this and other forums with interest. See you soon I hope

Brian (Brisey)

OP
OP
TestPoster
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Looking forward to Parc Verger mate :thumb:
We will not be calling the replacement Rocky II as I have promised papa smurf that I wouldn't and one cannot renege on a promise eh :roflmto:
We did consider buying a Monaco Diplomat Quad Slide but after Jim's comments realised that her user name wouldn't fit on the available page width so unfortunately we have had to reject the Monaco :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to meeting up sometime soon, there is still stuff in the calendar if you can make it or are interested, keep watching as other people are now starting to put up meets as well which is just fantastic news :thumb:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back