heter unit (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
after fixing the van I haven't connected the preen hater for the diesel there has been sum very cold morning but the van has started first turn of the key do I need to worry or should I stress my shelf tying to find a new unit
like I say starts first time every time
bill

Oct 28, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
after fixing the van I haven't connected the preen hater for the diesel there has been sum very cold morning but the van has started first turn of the key do I need to worry or should I stress my shelf tying to find a new unit
like I say starts first time every time
bill
$64,000 Question Bill.
One school of thought would say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but me....Well I'm so bloody anal about this stuff that I HAVE to fix it just to know it's right....:Smile:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dont do it

bill leave the ef--g thing alone if it aint broke dont mend it,its like an old woman it dont like being messed with:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
it may fire first turn at the moment, but get some thicker diesel or colder temperatures and you may well regret not fixing it fully. bear in mind we will hopefully now get a few months of warmer weather where you wont need it, a good time to fix things is before you need to use them in anger

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back