Mar 9, 2012
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
Old hitop VW T25, & other
Exp
40 years +
Hi all.
My partner and I are both in our sixties. We own a 30 year old VW T25 van ('Rosie') which keeps on going. Plus a VW Compass Navigator 310R. Both get used quite a lot. And at present we have a friend selling a VERY quirky looking 1991 Stimson Trailfinder (on preloved.com) based on a Renault 5 (Renault Extra) for under a grand.

Rosie climbs steeper hills at walking pace (1600 diesel) and has no power steering, so is hard work. But she earns her keep when shifting furniture and DIY materials around. Both vans will be on camp in the Forest of Dean for six weeks this summer as usual, with half a dozen assorted grandchildren onboard or in tents alongside.

OP
OP
B

Breconeer

Free Member
Mar 9, 2012
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
40 years +
Thanks for the welcome. That Stimson Trailfinder (rare little beastie) mentioned in my opening post is sold. Gone to a new owner near Cirencester.

This post typed from within our Compass Navigator, parked on a house forecourt in southwest Wales. In fact you can see a reflection of it on a previous visit in the image on www.webbo.weebly.com

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Welcome to the FUN site:thumb:

I have to ask, what are EV's and Carving bricks?

OP
OP
B

Breconeer

Free Member
Mar 9, 2012
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
40 years +
Welcome to the FUN site:thumb:

I have to ask, what are EV's and Carving bricks?

Sorry about resorting to the EV abbreviation, but the character limitation in that box prevented me typing Electric Vehicles. The brick carving is my main hobby - see www.chiselbrick.co.uk :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back