Here we go again!!!! The bring and buy music festival 2014 (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I blame Keith, considering this is his sixth bring and buy, I'll let him off, :winky:

Yeah blame me Paul, I only suggested it because someone said there was a double up, but if you have a spreadsheet in alphabetical order why not put that one up and make it simpler for us all???
It will help us see who is coming and who we want to avoid. :winky:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Yes, but no drugs or hot dogs, no selling of child slaves neither as it annoys the locals.

Thats fine then.......I have this dear old lady, related to the wife, in fact. A boon for every home! Once you own her, you will never have to worry about being wrong ever again! Cos you will be!

Can let her go for say....50p? However, their is a definite NO RETURNS policy.... ::bigsmile:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I bet he wants to sell the soddin trumpet stuck in his arse !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

p.s. can I fill the 71 spot ????:Cool::Cool::Cool:

You mentioned that before!! Is it my arse, or possibly the trumpet your interested in?? Both are up for 'grabs'........:winky:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Probably going to regret asking this but what is a Gob Iron? Google said it was an American group :Confused:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I think it may be a Jews Harp, sometime called a Jaws Harp !!:Blush::Blush::Blush:

A 'gob- iron' is Army slang for a mouth-organ. Not to be confused with a Jews Harp, or for that matter, an 'arse-trumpet'.
The latter is a symbol for someone who may wish to take the p**s out of themselves, on the presumption that anyone that so does, can more acceptably take the p**s out of another.......::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sad because I cannot guarantee any meet I book for due to constant emergencies at home, so will have to miss out on this one and it's one of the ones where I meet up with friends before they go abroad. Ah well .... Hope you all have a wonderful time and get rid of all your old junk onto unsuspecting clients.:winky: Take lots of photos please.

:thumb:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Sad because I cannot guarantee any meet I book for due to constant emergencies at home, so will have to miss out on this one and it's one of the ones where I meet up with friends before they go abroad. Ah well .... Hope you all have a wonderful time and get rid of all your old junk onto unsuspecting clients.:winky: Take lots of photos please.

:thumb:

Sorry you won't there Joy, we will miss you.:Sad:
Bill & Sue
(enery8 & cool hand sue)

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Bring & Buy 2014

Hi Paul,
Can you put me down for the 2014 Bring & Buy. Really enjoyed it last year.
Don't forget to arrange some someshine too!!!
Steve
[Elvis1709]:thumb:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Bring & Buy 2014

Paul & Nikki,
Can't believe it sold out that fast!!! You need to look at the Forum EVERY day so as not to miss out. Loved the past 2 years, so please fit us in again if [and when!], we get the usual drop-outs.
Steve
[Elvis1709]:cry::cry::cry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just had couple of emails from people on list who say they cannot GUARANTEE going to any meets either .... no-one knows what round corner .... so please put me on the waiting list Nikki... Many thanks.. Havn't missed one at Wrenbury yet and love the area for walks etc. as well as the chips at the pub. x

Edit: just seen no reserve list so will you put me on the whatever please. TY.

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yes, but no drugs or hot dogs, no selling of child slaves neither as it annoys the locals.

Well thats a sod.. I had the lads ready to nick a whole class of 10 year olds a few days before the event.. Will have to just bring the 10 narffoook farrrm labrererrrs and sell them instead.. Not so much profit but hey ho

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Wrenbury bring and buy

Is there a list please?

Ta very much, S::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Previous page Sue..
But just for you ::bigsmile:

1 Haggers & Nikki (Cocktail maker extraordinaire)
2 JAG (Assistant Marshall)
3 Janine and Barrie (Head of Entertainment)
4 canopus
5 Weekenders
6 Manda3000gt
7 thestig
8 lallymc
9 12volt
10 Armytwowheels
11 SteveandDenise
12 Carol
13 billthedrill
14 smudger
15 scammellmanswife
16 PenelopePitstop
17 Makems
18 enery8
19Tootles
20 Ali n Tim
21 Family Guy
22 toledo
23 Detnor
24 REKERLY
25 martin1485191
26 Scotties;
27 treetops1
28 Brisey
29 JockandRita
30 The Dude
31 Encantador
32 hoot007
33 Snailtrailer
34 Busman
35 bungy
36 teddybard
37 Spenders
38 chrisboyo
39 illdweller
40 Flobster
41 triclops
42 kaybee
43 Jonandshell
44 gloworm
45 pat1951
46 Wildge
47 june123
48 Jaws
49 Captain Pugwash
50 Ambilkate
51 Jim & Sian
52 icantremember
53 jandek
54 Snowbird
55 philcot
56 The mogs
57 andyman
58 artemis
59 Keith
60 Nemo
61 bdpage
62 CLS
63 Maz
64 Pete & Sal
65 Catyspyjams
66 Silverdreamers
67 bob and jane
68 jeez and Lynn
69 treetops
70 10ll
72 electricscott
73 dingray
74 Jaygee assistant marshals
75 teasey 2007
76 silk cut
77 aborforfun
78 drago67
79 gay8san
80 cakey
81 roscoe tanhead
82 gran & rog
83 Trikeman
84 Awel (Bungy's folks)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just had couple of emails from people on list who say they cannot GUARANTEE going to any meets either .... no-one knows what round corner .... so please put me on the waiting list Nikki... Many thanks.. Havn't missed one at Wrenbury yet and love the area for walks etc. as well as the chips at the pub. x

Edit: just seen no reserve list so will you put me on the whatever please. TY.

Ok.

Im going to try to respond to this by being polite and pleasant but moreso so that everybody knows where we stand.

As stated previously, this meet at present is OVER subscribed. Until much nearer the time when I can take in to account the variables surrounding weather etc can I make a guess on numbers.

When this opportunity arises I will re-assess how many people I can take.

I have over 20 people PM me or post on here some of whom i have rallied with for years that can not yet get on the list due to numbers, whom I know would turn up if they were on the list to come.

Only at New Year where Nikki and I have had to lay out money before-hand in order secure a place to go have we ever asked for deposits.

We don't wish the hassle of taking deposits and anyone who knows us knows that some times we are chasing people for money when they are leaving as we are so laxidasical about taking it.

Im really sorry if this sounds rude to some people, it's not it's intention at all. It is however the intention to explain to funsters (many new ones) that rallies are organised on the goodwill of people so that as many funsters as possible can have a cracking good time, we are not a business this rally is taking place with the good will of many other funsters (musicians- assistant marshals first aid etc) and will be a ball.

So I ask kindly again, please do not email Joy or anyone else with your probability of not coming, PM myself so that I can Exchange you on the list for some one that is desperate to come and to make it.

Thank you

Paul & Nikki and the rest of the gang.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back