Helston flora day (1 Viewer)

Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
has anyone been to the flora day at Helston, and does anyone know if there good parking, going to cornwall early may and thought it might be interesting

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Havnt a clue where to park now in Helston, but I can tell you this the Town will be absolutely chokka blokka.

Padstow however (May 1st " 'obby 'oss day") they provide parking in a field at the top of the town and a double decker ride into the quay

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Havnt a clue where to park now in Helston, but I can tell you this the Town will be absolutely chokka blokka.

Padstow however (May 1st " 'obby 'oss day") they provide parking in a field at the top of the town and a double decker ride into the quay
Have been, it is a good day. We parked and cycled in...

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
has anyone been to the flora day at Helston, and does anyone know if there good parking, going to cornwall early may and thought it might be interesting
Not been to that event. But did cornwall tour last year and stopped many times at the sainsburys on the edge of town. Their car park didnt have time restrictions on it. May be worth leaving MOHO there and cycling in. Afraid i dont know how far it is, but a quick look at google earth should give you an idea.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I went many a year ago when I was stationed at RNAS Culdrose. Parking was non existent then - but that didn't matter as we walked in. Now they usually open the sports fields, the rugby and cricket fields for parking. They are all very close to the action. Enjoy:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
If you are Caravan and Motorhome Club members, the Devon and Cornwall Centre of the Club have a rally at Helston Cricket Club. I'm sure you could come to some arrangement to park with them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back