Help.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Trikeman, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Trikeman

Trikeman Read Only Funster

I am at a standstill with my solar installation, bad weather for weeks and unable to get my panels on and roof drilled. I have tried borrowing and/or hiring a workshop, big shed or a barn,,,,,, Nowt - all I need is a day to get the panels on and wired up and an overnight to let the bonding do it's job.

Is there anyone who could help within a 50 mile radius of Weston Super Mare???????:Sad:

I am thinking the only time I will be able to finish my project will be when the sun comes out, then I will be yelled at, and possibly stoned to death if I suggest I do the work when we should be on the road.

Oh my life is in a turmoil, cascading into a waterfall of weird dreams....

Trikeman. :Wink:

2. chaser

chaser Funster

How fars that from uttoxeter got shed with pit available anytime

3. Trikeman

Trikeman Read Only Funster

Thanks Chaser - its about 140/150 miles away from here unfortunately, a little far, but many, many thanks for your kind offer.
    Rats.......:Sad:

Trikeman. :Wink:

4. Moodybrook

Moodybrook Funster

Lot of empty farm sheds on the Levels, that's below the belt, but nip in and ask a few farmers, they don't bite (40 odd years of experience tells me so) and if they haven't or can't help you they may know an amiable neighbour or friend who may. You only need a couple of days ?
    Your passport is your mouth, you are a mechanic so maybe a wee reciprocal job to help them out ?? good luck.
    My eagle has landed and tranquility base is secure (I blooming well hope so, not road tested yet !) got nearly 5A the other day when someone had put a shilling in the meter and the sun came out.