Help (1 Viewer)

dencar

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
:RollEyes: Hi there, Has anyone out there got an Eberspacher Airtronic Cab Heater fitted to their van. Any problems with it? I'm looking for a D4 or D5 model.

Denis the menace

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
There's a list of dealers <here> Denis.................. don't know anything about them though :RollEyes:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
:RollEyes: Hi there, Has anyone out there got an Eberspacher Airtronic Cab Heater fitted to their van. Any problems with it? I'm looking for a D4 or D5 model.

Denis the menace

Do you mean Cab Heater or Habitation heater.If Habitation I have one in my Autocruise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

michaelc

Deleted User
In answer

Hi, at the D5 water system in my last van, and must say it was a total waste of time and money, The system eats batteries (2x 110 ah) and also as a lock out system that protects the heater this cut in so many times ( you get 10 or 12 faults) that the system stopped all together, and you need to go to a main dealer to get it reset.
These systems are for HGV,s and not really for motor homes that need battery power so much.
I dare say that there will be people who state that they are the best thing in the world, sorry but I have it in a box in the garage and it will be going on e-bay when I get the rest of the system from France.
Michael

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back