Help!! (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2009
Saltdean, Brighton
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
22 years
Looking to purchase a new sat Nav for motorhomes/caravans. Either the Snooper Ventura Lite 6000 or TomTom Go 7000. Anyone out there had or tried either your comments would be most welcome.:ROFLMAO:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have a tom tom, and a nav man, both very good, tom tom customer service have to say is the best i have ever known i had mine two years went wrong, so I ran them up, they sent a jiffy bag next day, and i got a brand new one back 2 days later, so for me tom tom, also good and easy for updates and down loads.

dealgan

Free Member
Oct 23, 2007
Donegal, Ireland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2006
No, haven't had either of them.

I've used a standard nav man, which was absolutely terrible, (I spent more time shouting at it than follwing directions) and now use the standard Garmin Nuvi 250, or 350, or something, but just the generic car one, not for a specific size & weight of vehicle.

I have considered getting one for bigger vehicles, as both of mine have brought me on routes where you'd need a small 4x4 to get through !

Will be interesting to hear the comments from owners of the more vehicle-specific ones.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We have a snooper s6000 lite.without the tv and i must day its a brilliant piece of kit with a a good 7inch screen.best one in my opinion .haven't taken us down any narrow lanes with good lane direction.the only thing we dont like is not adding yoir own poi.s. But snooper will put on extra if you have the files to give them which i dont. There are lots of poi.s as well as asci camp sites and caravan cl.s and cs.s.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back