Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi all
:helpsos: Can anyone give me some advice about my digital camera.

It has always worked fine but I don't know if I have accidently changed some settings as now it works fine indoors and it will take a small movie indoors but no matter what the weather when i try to take any picture outdoors you can see a little of the subject i am taking but the picture is almost white as if there is too much light. :Doh:
Any advice would help and many thanks in advance. :thanks2:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
What type is it?

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
hi try checking your setting for white ballance. if set wrong this can give you the effects tha are showing. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi.

What make and model of camera is it, with this info we may be able to help you more.

You could scroll through the camera menu and see if it gives the option to ''return to default'' or ''clear settings''.

Mike.

OP
OP
T

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your replies.
The camera is a Casio Exilim S880
I have used the reset to original settings but it made no difference.
I also tried to set it up using the Manual, but i will try any suggestions i get :thumb:
Thanks again
Angie

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Sounds like you've pushed the ISO to max or opened the aperture all the way. Or, if using auto settings you might have set it to night shoot.

As the others have said, give us the make and model and the solution will follow. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Not sure if this will help, but you could try removing the battery from the camera and leaving out for ten minutes or so. When you put the battery back in the camera go to the menu and restore default settings again.

If the camera has succesfully returned to default settings you will have to reset the time and date.

Mike.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back