Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
help has anyone got a mobile dvb-t , tv we are trying to get the codes for tuning the sky remote in but cant find them , looked on the web , but no luck so far. :Doh::Doh:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Hi cannot help with it but we have a similar problem with a Lava 19in TV /DVB / DVD/ CD /Radio - bought it at NEC show in February been in touch with Sky who are as much use as a chocolate teapot likewise the UK distributors who were totally lost when I asked for the sky codes.

Anyone out there that has found them please maybe the same ones theresa is looking for

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Thanks for replying - Yup tried that - just tried again - still no info available just a nice little auto reply saying thanks for our help in updating their database:Eeek:

Frankia

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
It is difficult to get Sky codes for some sets which are not common in the UK however if you know who made the tuner that is inside it you can try their codes (many smaller brands use tuners and/or screens from the big guys).

The most popular ones are from Sony and Samsung - try their codes 1st.

If all else fails you could try a universal remote control (the type that can "learn") to oerate both the sky box and the telly. They are a bit fiddly to set up as you have to "teach" the remote each of the commands for each of the pieces of equipment you want to control.

Some codes seem to cross barriers between manufacturers and types of equipment e.g. If I use the remote for the Avtex tv to turn the sound up it also changes the channel I am watching on my FTA (non Sky) sat box and turns the cab radio on - well confusing!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back