LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
:thumb:Just had a new kindle 7 HD but trying to add 2nd email address can anyone help I will be at Peterborough from tonight also do you know which abode player I want to download (new to this ) :thumb:
Thanks Polly

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
I found this may help

:thumb:Just had a new kindle 7 HD but trying to add 2nd email address can anyone help I will be at Peterborough from tonight also do you know which abode player I want to download (new to this ) :thumb:
Thanks Polly

Pull up the email app then,Tap the Menu button at the bottom of the screen. Tap the Accounts button. Tap the Menu button at the bottom of the new screen. Select Add Account. You'll be taken through the same setup process you used to add your first e-mail account to the Email app.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
This may help

Adobe no longer support flash player so you have to use a different way I found this on Amazons forum it seems Dolfin is the way to go.

(copied from the forum)

Here you go:

To install Flash: (You have to have a Flash compatible browser in order to install Flash. You can't install it under Silk.)

Do the following on the Fire/Fire HD itself:

Swipe down from the top > More > Device > Allow Installation of Applications.

Install ES File Explorer: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008K6HN8I/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk/188-3833902-6061651"]ES File Explorer[/ame]

Download and install the Dolphin HD and Flash Player apk files from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9d8gxh75f0747f1/83fV5m6x2c

Once both files are downloaded to your Fire, open ES File Explorer and look in the "Downloads" folder. You should see both files there. Install Dolphin HD *first* by tapping on the icon. Then install Flash.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
kindle email

:thumb:Thank you have now done that part will you be at Peyerborough:thumb:
Polly

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years

I dont have a camper yet but may drive down over the weekend to have a look at the different layout's and to see what it's like but it's a fair old trip just to have a look round.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back