Help with control panel light on please (1 Viewer)

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Hi all,
In our new van we have an analogue control panel and all has been fine but on coming home yesterday we had an intermittent beep and the green mains light (bottom right) is on and top left where it says B1 S1 the bottom R red light is on. We have checked water and all is empty, valves closed etc so really not sure now what this means, we are home, parked up and the lights are still on this morning. Any ideas gratefully received, also will this drain the 12v battery. Electrics are so confusing, ask me a knitting question instead LOL. :Smile:

OP
OP
Lindylooj

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Oh dear, your're all quiet. May have to try phoning dealer we bought it from see if they know. Thanks anyhow

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Lindylooj

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Update: Filled it with more water and lights all went out which is fine but I dont really want water in the tank continually as it will go stale. Will empty out tomorrow and see if lights stay off. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
you will probably find its the fresh tank warning light to tell you its empty.
if you are not using the van switch off the main 12 volt power switch which should turn all the lights out.

Upvote 0

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Knock the switch off for the electrics, as already said. There should not be anything on!

Usually a switch the says engine/leisure or similar can be left on it's middle position to isolate the lot.

If you head down cornwall on your travels, give me a call and I will be happy to talk you through your controls if you are unsure!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back