help.....what is the best way to receive live TV on my tablet or phone (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Anyone who wants to view on the TV rather than phone/tablet should investigate Amazon Firestick with Kodi (see ebay)
It offers virtually unlimited choice of live broadcasts, latest movies, box sets and free access to thousands of subscription channels :whistle:
I don't have one as my broadband isn't the fastest but having seen one in action, must say it's a remarkable bit of technology !

No registering accounts, no advertising or spam, it's just plug and play...
As I said at the beginning(y), I am now staying in my mates villa in Portugal and watching any tv from anywhere in the world, all premier football as it happens, all the old tv series, watched the new ronaldo film last night , thousands of films, all for free with kodi on Amazon firestick (y);):)
Edit should add what I was going to say at the beginning, it's the only way he gets all his tv here, all compleatly free.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
What VPN were you using,is it free?
Checked zenmate again this morning and still not getting iplayer to work.
Flash VPN it's free only get adds when you start the app. Tried Tunnel Bear, quality is better, but if bandwidth is low it constantly pauses to buffer found it unwatchable unless you have a fast fibre connection & you have to pay for over 1gig per month, where as Flash VPN works at low bandwidth quality just drops off a bit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back