**HELP** Up Plating Rollerteam. (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hey all

I am hoping there is someone out there that can help me, I was on the phone to Trigano today to ask about my payload on my Rollerteam 707 and was told it was 2910kg and a max 3500kg great then he said i should be able to get it "Up Plated" now i am new to this and need help to find out what i need, He said to speak to my dealer which i did and they said if i can find out what i need then they will help me.

So does anyone know the process and what i need. Like any links on web to help, forms needed, info needed for dealer or dvla etc..

Hope someone can help and i now want this plated 3850kg so i can have more loading and less road tax ::bigsmile:

Regards

Craig

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
As Brisey said they are the ones to get the info from, give them a ring they are very helpful and quite often it might only be a 'paper exercise' as in someone has done it before and they have all the info to hand.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi

Same happened to us so we contacted Simpsons where we bought it from and they got a sticker with new weight on it from Triango, then sent it onto us and Graham stuck it on.

Dale

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
less road tax, more insurance costs, lower resale value as less and less people have grandfathered licences. Most can only drive up to 3500kg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back