HELP..Site/Camping within 10 Mile Manchester. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Could anyone give me any help, my niece and her husband are wanting to live in their Campervan from April through the summer within 10miles of Manchester, they would ideally like a reasonable Cl or even a farmers field, nothing fancy, if you would prefer pm me. She is a photographer and her husband runs a business. Any help would be appreciated . :Smile:

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Burrs country park , Bury . think its a caravan club site .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you for the information I can pass it on, they are at the moment on there way back after trekking in Guatelama for the past 2 months, and will probably be off again they have done Vietnam and India but need a base for the summer. :Smile:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Carol the only one we know of is The Hawthorn at Oldham, I think they have a web site and they may well offer reductions for longer stops

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you for the information I can pass it on, they are at the moment on there way back after trekking in Guatelama for the past 2 months, and will probably be off again they have done Vietnam and India but need a base for the summer. :Smile:
Are you sure they are going to be able to cope with the excitement of a campsite in Manchester !!!!!!!!!:Eeek:

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Wellihole Farm, Greenfield it's on ukcampsite was a bit run down but I heard that they have recently had permission to extend and improve it.
Used to deliver newspapers there 55yrs ago.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Windy Harbour in Glossop is 13 miles from Manchester but good rail connection to city centre. It's our "home base" :) Beautiful countryside and quiet site - only 10 pitches.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back