Help required re Vanbitz Strikeback Alarm (1 Viewer)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I can't remember how to set the night mode and have left the manual at home:Doh:
My efforts to set it the last two nights have resulted in us waking up all the neighbors so I want to do it right tonight.
Anybody know how to do it?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just had a look on the internet for you and found a pdf document which said the following:

NIGHT-TIME FACILITY/PET MODE
The system allows you to sleep in your motorhome with the alarm turned on. The system shuts down the internal sensor when arming the system in the sleep mode. Getting up in the middle of the night to get a drink or to use the loo will not affect the alarm, but a thief would trying to break in or force a locker or to steal the bikes or trailer protected with the external security loop. This mode maintains perimeter protection giving you peace of mind and added safety. This is particularly reassuring when you are forced to make unplanned overnight stops in service areas for example. This facility is also useful if you intend to leave a pet in the motorcaravan but wish to have the alarm on. [HI]A simple extended press of the radio key fob when you arm the system will initiate this mode. [/HI]To make it doubly easy, there is a visual signal to confirm correct operation of the night facility. Strikeback has twin LED’s so even when the blinds and curtains are drawn, the external flashing warning light makes it doubly clear to leave your van alone, helping to keep you safe.

This is the link to the pdf:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...LQNcvJCcfK5vn6A&bvm=bv.57752919,d.ZGU&cad=rja

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Thanks for that. I've got the printed version of that document with me, but it's the sales document and not the user manual:Sad:
There are two buttons on the fob and I think you have to press one of them twice. So far each time Ive tried it I've set the alarm off so I'm not mr popular round here :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Hi Mike
I did the same the first time I set it and had to read up.
Press the front button to set. Then after a few seconds press again. Then once more. Leave a few seconds between each press and the lights flash each time.
The first time I did it I was stood outside to check it flashed then went inside.
Good luck and see you in morocco

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
I set mine into night mode by holding down the button while the alarm led's flash three times, then it's set.:Smile:

Mike

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Mike, both of ours had the blue / black fob, push the small button once, then the big button twice it will bleep after each press.:Smile:

Then unset it by pressing the small button once. :thumb: Bob.

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Thanks for all the replies.
Yet again Funsters come up trumps with help when needed. :thumb::thumb:
I have written the instructions on an adhesive label as a permanent reminder.
Now if I could just remember where I stuck the label.......:Doh:
As some of you know I suffer from a condition called CRS
(Can't remember shit)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Don't forget Mike, if you get in a panic push the big button, then panic trying to stop it, :roflmto: it will only stop if you push it again. :Doh:

kglblue

Free Member
Nov 7, 2010
St.Agnes Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
6 years
strike back

Short press, van fully alarmed, long press alarmed but can move about inside the van.

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
If you are going to set it off and piss people off always do it in the middle of the night/early hours for maximum effect.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
stick it on the fridge. Always works for me, its the one thing I can always find::bigsmile:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Best place to put any of these types of instructions that you are likely to need fairly often, is on a label stuck to the inside of the wardrobe door! That's where I have put my heater control info.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back