alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I am a new member. Can you please tell me how to upload a picture, I am getting failed each time I try. size 80 x 65 19kb.
Regards
Ivan:cry:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
hello

a great big hello, sorry cant help with computer, but others will, any time now the lines will be full, every body knows somethink on here, and you got me,, ooooops
BUt i can say on behalf of everbody , thats now over 10,000 of us,, welcome, enjoy, travel well, AND WAVE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
it could be because the site took a bit of a battering,but you upload a pic by going to manage attacments under the message box you write in when submitting a post a seperate box will open and you go to browse find the pic you want to upload double click the pic and then press upload once it's uploaded the message at the bottom of the manage attachments box will say done,and thats you.Good luck:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hi Ivan and welcome,:thumb: I told you you would get an answer if you posted here but rember to post a thank you if the reply helped you, its at the bottom right of the reply

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and Welcome. I too have problems uploading photos but thankfully I have a 12 year old to help me :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back