Help please - internal cleaning (1 Viewer)

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
@Cleve good morning. As you will see, Caz and Cal have arrived to help. Us girls stick together and there's more. The others will be along later.

Have a good day......

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I thought I would have a sneak peek, make a cup of tea. Today I will be on my knees and on my back trying to get into those little hidden crevices, every nook and cranny. Some creams potions and essential oils :pray2:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Morning all, WD 40 very good for those hard to reach places

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I thought I would have a sneak peek, make a cup of tea. Today I will be on my knees and on my back trying to get into those little hidden crevices, every nook and cranny. Some creams potions and essential oils :pray2:

Oh I do like a man that's thorough:LOL:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Girls, be gentle with him, it's early:)

Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
My personal hygiene is not a problem, I used to like Wright's Coal Tar Soap (a long time ago) but then went onto the shower gels.

Are you suggesting I need perhaps Lifebuoy?

:doh:
Reminds me of this old gem "put it in your Palmolive, not on your lifebouy"

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +

Oh dear, the mind boggles - and so early in the morning as well!

Girls, I think Cleve is seriously in need of assistance here!

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Just in for a quick elevenses. She is or has been a mucky woman!

I am going to need a right Royal rubbing down myself when I am finished.

:beerchug:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Morning guys and gals ... bet Cleve is sooo pleased he has us to take care of him. He had a lovely comfy bed all to himself after we scared the French maids and Nigella away... :)

Busy in garden today looking after my other tools so I trust you can all manage the men on your own. Still a few more of us to arrive .... can you feel the POWER... :)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Thought I'd found a damp patch, but it was alright just an innocent discharge. I was confused finding it a little moist.

Looking forward to a couple of gas struts from SGS tomorrow to help me get it up.:hi5:

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: Words fail me ...what a terrible experience for any man ...

Now where on earth can you find someone as straightforward as you? Someone with no baggage? I am going out now sadly but will be back later with some ladies who will be more than willing to take you on ... see you later.
Joy,
You mentioned 'some' ladies to Clive,
Please send me just one,:pray2: quite capable of cleaning the van on my own though :Eeek:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
....AND so back on topic ...

I find the gentlest cleaner for inside the motorhome is Glass Cleaner as it can be used on most surfaces and not cause damage. .

Does anyone know how to get superglue off bodywork please for a funster friend .. help would be apprecisted and probably be of use internally for mh too.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.. someone has told her acetone but won't that damage the paintwork ..? Urgent help would be appreciatdd.. sorry for hijacking thread Cleve but you seem to be coping well now.

@TUCANO bless. Joking apart .. most of my friends not looking for a man as we just enjoy a good laugh and stick together as a fun group .. laughter being the order of the day. Everyone welcome as long as they don't cross the line .. it is a great crowd.

If you are serious and are looking for a relationship then the Solo Forum may be of interest to you. Many of us on there not looking for a relationship, some already in one with a nonmh loving partner but I believe some in there are wanting love.. a couple of my friends have paired up from there and are blissfully happy ..despite the cold Scottish weather ..;).

If you just want friendship, laughter and all that goes with it ... quizes, dancing, bbqs etc then we are a great bunch of gals .. and some guys too .. to mix with at the meets and rallies. :)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
@movan Thank you Movan, Her question re- Super Glue was for me, I have it all down the boot of my car tried to clean it off before it dried and it now looks awful Any useful help would be
very good:oops:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
This is my damage
upload_2017-2-17_8-40-40.png
upload_2017-2-17_8-40-40.png

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I'm not sure ,but acetone will shift superglue.. trouble is it may not do the paintwork any good,but that's what I'd be trying...
If you can't get pure acetone then a lot of nail varnish removers have a lot of acetone in them..
Unless someone can be more helpful try that and be prepared to have to tidy the paintwork when finished... might get away with a good Polish and wax..
The lads tagged are the experts so hopefully they will see this..
Andy...

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
@andy63 Thanks very much I will try it.
Just pulled in for a break and having a quick look..
Don't do anything indy (y) until Charlie gets back to you..
I'd hate to be the cause of unnecessary damage...
It may be the best that can be done but there may be better solutions... a lot may depend on the value and state of the car..
Really hope to can get it sorted..
Andy.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I can't see Indys post that describes exactly what has happened ? But am I right in saying the superglue is on paint that is on metal or is it on composite Motorhome bodywork ? Sorry I have looked through this thread but can't find enough to go on ..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back