Help please! Can't make the bed! (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Now I generally consider myself a capable person, and am usually able to problem solve with the best of them. But I'm darned if I can work out how this flipping bed works! We have a Bailey 745SE with a fixed bed, but have family staying for the holidays and need to make up the front double. Stumped. No clue. Any other Bailey owners able to help? Desperate now! :xblink:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Now I generally consider myself a capable person, and am usually able to problem solve with the best of them. But I'm darned if I can work out how this flipping bed works! We have a Bailey 745SE with a fixed bed, but have family staying for the holidays and need to make up the front double. Stumped. No clue. Any other Bailey owners able to help? Desperate now! :xblink:

Ha ha ha ha.

We had exactly the same problem and we had owned numerous caravans over 20 years with any number of bed making combinations. Alan & I spent about 2 hours out there one afternoon and could not figure it out. In the end I emailed Bailey and asked for instructions, they very kindly sent 2 photos showing the layout of the cushions. We keep the photos in the MH with us.

I can scan and email them to you if you want but it will be tomorrow. If you want me to PM me your email address.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
As easy as a Rubik's cube .. :xlaugh:

upload_2014-12-22_14-42-13.png

OP
OP
Ockerron
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you so much everyone! Well, FINALLY worked it out, and it's actually nothing like the picture I'm afraid! It needs extra 'fill in' cushions which don't form any part of the seating. I remembered seeing them when we bought the moho and wondered what they were for! Anyway, all sorted, and everyone is at last asleep. Many thanks everyone! Xx

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
It needs extra 'fill in' cushions which don't form any part of the seating.
Yes I've got 2 'cushions' 1m x 35/40 cm that don't anything except form part of bed & that you carry around taking up valuable space.:xsmile:
glad it is sorted.Remember ,take a photo of layout for next time.:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thank you so much everyone! Well, FINALLY worked it out, and it's actually nothing like the picture I'm afraid!

well, you've obviously done it wrong ... :xrofl::xrofl:

as they say.. no worries.. glad you have solved the puzzle..

Oct 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Thank you so much everyone! Well, FINALLY worked it out, and it's actually nothing like the picture I'm afraid! It needs extra 'fill in' cushions which don't form any part of the seating. I remembered seeing them when we bought the moho and wondered what they were for! Anyway, all sorted, and everyone is at last asleep. Many thanks everyone! Xx

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
Love your icon Ockerron... come on Glaws

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back