Help please anyone in Civitavecchia near Rome Italy (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Don't think I should post again, after being shot down for only trying to help but, can't find a free number that you can ring from abroad but you should be able to get them on 01312420017 if they won't accept mobiles why not ring from a public pay phone or as someone else suggested British embassy or police, or and I would have done this first , try a local bank see if they can do anything, is rbs associated with any Italian bank.

Thanks for that. I will try. I tried the police but they would not help at all. I will try the embassy. Trouble is when I ring the bank they say they have sent the cards which technically they have. The problem is they only send it to the address they have on file and not overseas. If they did send overseas then they would probably still be stuck in Milan. Now that I have researched a bit about Italy post it seems a Courier company would have done the job better and faster and probably safer

SueBaz

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
Nr Canterbury, Kent
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since February 2012
Coss

Just caught up with this, so sorry to hear - sounds awful.

Just a thought but after 9 days is it worth asking the bank to send another set of cards and get them couriered to you. Not sure how quick your bank is at getting them to your UK address but once they get there any of the major couriers should be able to get them to you next day.

Hope you get sorted soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back