Help - Parts

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by Mitch, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Mitch

Mitch Deleted User

Hi, just had an MOT fail on my RV and I need some chassis parts.
    Anyone know of a UK supplier so that I can get them quicker than shipping from US.

Ford E350 Coachman 1996
    Front Upper & Lower Ball Joints, off side and near side.

Thanks, Mitch

2. Bulletguy

Bulletguy Read Only Funster

A quick google throws nothing up but i think you will find it a lot cheaper to buy these parts from a supplier in the US, even after postage and any import charges.

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Try LindyC not only is she good at cooking sausages, she finds parts others cannot reach!:thumb:

She is a trade member on here, but she won't wear a wet T shirt:Rofl1::Rofl1:

4. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Cheers Peter.....I shall remember you in my will :Laughing:

Its a shame you didn't mention this last week Mitch, I could have done something for you but my shipment left the States yesterday.

You could try contacting Dave Evans at Dave's Motorhome services in Cannock - 07968 429111. He may be able to help.

5. lugnutt

lugnutt Funster Life Member

hi mitch..i to had a mot fail for ball joints got mine from RODNEY MOTORS tel-01274688968 i needed top joints cost about £100 sent to my door in about 4 days fiterd for £260 its a big job the mot place had it for a week and was compleaterd on the 10th day just in time to avoid the retest
    hope this helps
    dave:thumb:

6. Mitch

Mitch Deleted User

Thanks

Thanks everyone, Ill make some calls in the moring :Smile:

7. dgt62

dgt62 Deleted User

Hi,
    Try ROCKAUTO.COM in the states I orded a drag link arm from them and I had it in 6 days yes in 6 Days.
    Cheers Dave.:thumb:

8. Terry

Terry Funster

6 days :Rofl1: I ordered some security cameras from HONG KONG 2 weeks ago they were posted tuesday and I got them 2 pm wednesday:thumb: totaly unbeliveable & gobsmacked :thumb: I got the email tracking number wed morning at 11 am :Rofl1: Next day from H/K :Rofl1: don't know if they sell ball joints though:Rofl1:
    terry

9. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Probably don't sell them......they'll manufacture them and export them to the States! :Rofl1:

10. Mitch

Mitch Deleted User

Parts

Hi all, got sorted.
    I was given this number - Martin / 01858880171 - don't vene remember the name of his company.
    Ordered the parts last Monday and he had them in stock, arrived before the end of the week. L&R , Upper & Lower ball joints , £220 plus carriage, result :Smile:

Re-test on Monday, happy days.

New MOT and LPG conversion, we're on the road next weekend :BigGrin::BigGrin:

Mitch