Help Needed

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by BJP114, Nov 15, 2012.

1. BJP114

BJP114 Read Only Funster

2. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

Hi BJP. I haven't a clue but I'm sure someone will come along to with some information. welcome to the forum. :welcomefunster: :BigGrin:

Ivy

3. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

That's not much, go buy a whole new one.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BJP114

BJP114 Read Only Funster

thanks

IF YOU CANT HELP DONT REPLY:Doh:

• Like Like x 1
  5. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

I doubt very much you will get the rest of the bracket alone and even more unlikely you will find anything to fit it.

tilt/turn brackets are cheap enough and come in many sizes so look for one slightly bigger than the bit you have and it will cover the existing holes.

6. voyager 1

voyager 1 Read Only Funster

Hi
    I have a swift voyager with the same fitting on for the tv, the arm was bolted to the tv which was supplied by swift . You didnt say if the Bollero you have is new, as far as i know the tv should come with the motorhome if it isn`t a new van i would try and get in touch with the previous owner to see if they still have it. F ailing that if you have purchased it from a dealer see if they can get one for you from swift if all else fails give ebay a try its suprising what you can get from there.

:thumb:

7. BJP114

BJP114 Read Only Funster

Thanks for your reply yes it is a 2012 Bolero second hand bought from Todds Preston I will see if they can get me one could you tell me the tv make that swift supplied that might help.:thumb:

8. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

The make of the television is immaterial as the bracket mount holes are the same on all modern units.
    Ideally you need the make of the bracket... However, as mentioned already, I believe you would have to be very lucky indeed to find a company willing to sell half a set up.

As already mentioned, your very best chance would be to ask the dealer to give you contact details of the previous owner and ask them if you can have the rest of the kit ( or at the very least ask the dealer to contact them on your behalf

9. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

Pop down asda and get a swing out arm for £15. Be alot easier. You can secure for travel either with velcro straps or by drilling a hole down through and popping a pin ( or old allen key) down to lock in place

10. peter marshall

peter marshall

Hi
    We have just bought a new Bessaccar (Swift) there was a bracket on the wall similar to yours I took it off and replaced it with a complete swing arm from the local store, has others have said it was the easy option, In the mean time enjoy your new MH and welcome. Pete :thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Hi BJ
    I bought two of these units (£15.99 from the link below) I fitted one backing plate in the Moho, the other in my bedroom. I fitted one swing arm to the telly and then I can just move the Telly between the Moho and house as and when required, I had to buy two units because they don't sell the components separately

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/equip2gardencouk55?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

12. voyager 1

voyager 1 Read Only Funster

Hi
    Can`t remember what make of the original TV. I replaced it for a 21"led TV ,the arm just unscrewed from the back of the old TV and screwed into pre drilled holes in the new one.I bought my Voyager new in 2008, the package included TV sat nav & reversing camera. Don`t know if these items are supplied as standard now. anyway its still worth going back to the supplier to see if they will help you.

Ron [voyager1]:thumb:

13. martin1485

martin1485 Funster

The one in your photo looks the one that I have which is made by Vision Plus and is available from some Caravan Accessory shops. (There are others which may not fit your bracket so you need to be careful).

I also bought the spare wall bracket and just move the TV from the van into the kitchen when we're at home.

See the attached link for the various brackets:

http://www.gradeuk.co.uk/shop/tv-wall-brackets/

14. Terry

Terry Funster

:Eeek::BigGrin::moon:

have a look for brackets on ebay -same as Martins but half price
    Have you tried ringing the dealer he may have taken tv out and forgot to put it back in when selling it to you :Smile:
    terry

15. bailey

bailey

Same Bracket thats in my Bessacarr you will have to buy the complete bracket and it comes with all bits including the wall bracket you will get them anywhere ie Tesco

16. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

now play nice boys, no need to shout and you cannot stop people replying to a thread but you don't have to read those that you don't like. Simples.

• Like Like x 3