Help needed with computer !

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Stephen & Jeannie, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

Last night I had trouble in the chat room, every once in a while the system would freeze ! then all of a sudden it would free up and all the posts that I missed would hurtle on to the screen !!!
    Now, the problem !
    Upon logging on this morning , everything has gone smaller, half the size as before, positively Lillipution, and with my advancing years it is hard to decipher !!
    What can be done ? I have been to the control panel and enlarged the script but that it larger than before...I want my original size scripy back..Boo Hoo ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumb:

Going off line now to laze in the rays of the French sunshine, so thanks in advance for your help, I will catch up later on today !!

2. artona

artona

I was starting to think about your problem until you said "Going off line now to laze in the rays of the French sunshine, so thanks in advance for your help, I will catch up later on today" and then I decided that was a better idea :Rofl1::Rofl1:

What sort of computer are you using, whats the operating system?

3. keith

keith Funster

I can alter the size of everything by holding the Ctrl down and tap on the + or - keys to set up the window to I find the best size.

I find that sometimes the fun window is too large to fit on screen & alter as above so I can read it all.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JJ

JJ Funster

Thank you, thank you and thank you again Keith...

Fabulous bit of knowledge that I will use all the time... simple and effective... must be thousands of other short cuts like this that I have no idea about... scary really!

JJ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

5. artona

artona

if you have a mouse with a wheel on top by pressing the ctrl and rolling it the same should happen too

6. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

Yo Dude !!!

Thanks a bunch !!! I used the scroll down technique, top notch help from all !! What a fantastic site this is >>>>> My bum got a bit burnt today !! aw shucks !! :Rofl1: :Rofl1: