Help needed emptying grey water on swift conqueror 550 lux (1 Viewer)

Beanie

Free Member
Sep 10, 2010
Funster No
Hello Ladies and Gentelmen,
sorry to be a bother but I recently purchased a swift conqueror 550 lux 2nd hand. Being new to caravans I didnt think of asking how to empty the tank (stupid I know). this morning I tried doing an internet search which produced no results, any one on here have a dummies guide how to do it?

kind regards

Craig

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi Craig

No personal experience, but I see you can download a handbook from the Swift website for several years' different models (Link Removed).

If it's anything like emptying the grey water tank on a motorhome there will either be a tap either at one side or rear of the vehicle, or a handle that you pull to open a valve.

Good luck with it

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

Beanie

Free Member
Sep 10, 2010
Funster No
Many thanks but I read through those this morning wasnt much help but thank you for trying

regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
try looking underneath your van on both sides or the rear failing that try looking in a locker, we have an american unit and the last one was in an outside locker, this one is underneath not far from the rear of the van on our unit it has a big grey screwcap fitted that you unscrew then fit the hose on and pull a little 'T' handle (if you find same dont pull the handle too hard or it will come off)

Upvote 0
Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Hi Craig
I had a very similar modeL of caravan I believe that is the twin wheel model and there is'nt a waste water tank it just runs out into a bucket or wastemaster. the outlet pipes are on the off side just behind the wheels
Alan:thumb:

Upvote 0

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As you are new to the scene I am just wondering ...................................

Please do not think I am taking the wee wee , but it is the grey water you want to know about and not the black ?

Grey is easy, as there is no tank.. You will need a waste water container of some sort and a wee bit of hose as intimated by Alan :Smile:

Black has its own mystic and needs slightly more hygienic ( !!! LOL !! :ROFLMAO: ) disposal methods.
That has its own tank behind a door (usually with lock that is opened with a key with the word "Thetford" on it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
shucks never clicked it was a caravan when i replied earlier, look for small outlet either near the wheels or at the rear if it has rear bathroom that you attach a pipe to and run into a wastemaster

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back