Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have a full page in the Show Guide for the upcoming Newark show to promote Motorhomefun, this will be given to all the visitors. I've got a nice pic of some rallying vans along with our logo, but I need a lump of text to let those show-goers know about the club and maybe encourage some of them to join us. What would you write? :Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have to have something to them before close of play tomorrow. All I can focus on at the moment is rugby:Blush:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
What my subscribers say.....Well worth every penny of subscription fee. Helpfulness and friendliness second to none.::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Depends how much space you have been allocated.

Your yellow cards seem to give all the necessary information if it is put into literal form instead of a list. Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I would write about how diverse the members are. In depth knowledge in key areas, turning out at all hours helping members they haven't met.

Bring and buys, members discounts, recipes, jokes, laughter, opinion, quiz's, where would you stop? :thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I would write about how diverse the members are. In depth knowledge in key areas, turning out at all hours helping members they haven't met.

Bring and buys, members discounts, recipes, jokes, laughter, opinion, quiz's, where would you stop? :thumb:

I think people do sit and read the show guide in their van, so it can be wordy. But I'd have thought a couple of punchy paragraphs would do it.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
a few mind dumps:Doh:

emphasis on the relaxed but caring membership, non regimented but effective forum controls,
relaxed rally / informal meets where there is little bureaucracy ( you know what i mean )

helpful technical information from experienced members for both new and seasoned motorhomers,

not just for motorhomers

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you want to know anything about motorhomeing it's all in one place motorhomefun.::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
How about:

There might be bigger motorhome clubs in the UK, but welcome to the friendliest.

We are a motorhome club run by motorhome enthusiasts for motorhome enthusiasts where information, knowledge and tips are shared by the members providing a wealth of information for both UK and Continental touring.

Why not come and visit us at the showground ( state where you are) to see how friendly we are, or visit us at www.motorhomefun.co.uk.

Motorhomefun - putting the Fun into motorhomes.

That's my best effort anyway:Doh:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
this is wat I think we joined this club at one of the lowest points in our life it became a a breath of fresh air helping us thru some of the hardest time we have been through in our life
it has been fantastic for our small family unit gave us something to focus on wile having the piss taken out of us in the most friendly way ever we have made so many genuine friend's Frome all walks of life and wouldn't go any ware else why join any where else when you can join the best fun on earth
I have had many a hang over as testament to that

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
MOTORHOMEFUN - something for everyone

Born in ..... Motorhomefun continues to grow with members not only all over the UK but in countries spanning from America to Australia.

For a mere £10 annual fee you have access to the website, rallies and meets and various discounts given by trade members and other companies.

Our membership is vast
people of all ages from young to old, families, couples, singles
people in tents, caravans and motorhomes of all ages shapes and sizes

Motorhomefun meets over the next few months (or this year) include a Fix it Meet in Yorkshire and Easter Food and Drink Rally in Chester, Gothic Themed meet in Whitby, a 50th Birthday Bash in Essex and a summer holiday meet in Devon.

Gail, a member since 2008 said The thing I love about fun is I do have fun. There is no pressure to join in with anything. I've met many people from all walks of life and love the fact there is no heirachy or pecking order. Ask for help or advice and its given, need a vehicle part and someone somewhere knows where to obtain it. On top of all that where else can I spend £10 and get far more back just on my insurance discount alone.

xxx a member since...... said

So why not log into our website and try us for free for ....... days/posts and see what you are missing.

Does this help?

If you put too much in they wont read it all - perhaps pictures with headings underneath as pictures say a thousand words.

perhaps the one from Jaws meet with the kids all playing rounders, one of everyone enjoying fun entertainment, one of a cheese or cake or the bacon butty breakfasts and one from the goth meet or fancy dress?

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Motorhome fun the best kept secret between its members is out, you have seen the banners and badges around the towns,shows and the stickers on the van`s, well you too can enjoy all the banter, contributing to worthy topics, or have insight into having Fun without actually having a motorhome. free trial on its web site will open up the avenues for you to learn as you go. best join up now and be one of the gang. single,divorced,rich or poor fellow FUNSTERS need you now.::bigsmile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Feel out of touch with the modern world, join motorhome fun, you will feel welcomed and in no time undertake a new learning curve that can be passed onto your loved ones. you will be surprised of the knowledge you have gained without trying. just look at the site now.:thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Motorhome Fun - Help and information is never more than a few taps of the keyboard away.

Whether it's buying your first motorhome, or your first trip over the water, there is always someone willing to help.

Not to mention the legendary rally's and meets, come and join the party.

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Why did I join?
I needed information.
about my van
about meets
about legal things
I wanted informed opinions about technical issues
I wanted to know I was not alone
I wanted to know my problems were solvable
I wanted friendly helpful advice from knowledgeable people.
Steve

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
I'm sure you could find plenty of inspiration from this thread Jim, kind of sums it up really :thumb:
Broken Link Removed

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
motorhome fun is the motorhome version of wikipedia, but with an emphasis placed upon the fun part. Knowledgeable, friendly and informative with the best meets and rallies in the British motorhoming calendar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back