Help..Making double bed in Autosleeper Trophy (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, Little problem here. Tend to pull out sofa to make large single to sleep on. Have tried to make up double bed - have 4 cushions in locker, but only seem to use 3 to make up, and dont know where the fourth should go. Have contacted Autosleepers, but they no longer have drawings for bed arrangement.
Have manual, but thats not helping either :Doh:

Needless to say, it has given hours of amusement to friends,
better than a rubix cube :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can anyone help????

Ta very much S.

nozzel

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Birmingham West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class & RV US
Exp
43 years
Double bed

This is double bed for the Autosleeper Talisman (attachment) hope it helps. Nozzel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Talbot Talisman bed lay out.JPG
    Talbot Talisman bed lay out.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 53

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I have the Autosleeper Symphony which is the Boxer version as the Duetto is the Transit version so I would think the cushion layout would be similar. I only have 3 cushions, one has a flap of material attached, one has a cut-out corner and one is larger than the others and rectangular. You push both front seats as far forward as they can go, then pull the near-side single seat out and lie it flat, then pull the side sofa out to meet up with the near-side seat and drop the backrest into the space between the sofa base and the wall, then the cushion with the cut-out goes between the near-side seat and the front passenger seat (the cut-out is to go around the seat belt), the armrest of the sofa pulls up and folds towards the drivers seat and the small cushion with flap fills in the armrest void and the large rectangular cushion fills in gap between the other two you have inserted. Hope that makes sense. There is no need for a fourth.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back