Help in looking

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by HARESBY, Nov 26, 2015.

1. HARESBY

HARESBY Read Only Funster

Hello to all. I/We are looking for a new motor home with the kind of layout of the Autotrail Savannah Hi-Line. Single beds that aren't raised above a garage. We don't need a garage,there are only the two of us with the granddaughter now and again(hence over cab bed setup) + the dog. RHD,Three litre motor and automatic. Could trawl inter web for ages but a bit of a head start would helpAll help will be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Oriel

Oriel

Sorry, I can't help with your search but I would suggest you think through the 'no garage' carefully. There's only two of us and a dog but we wouldn't buy anything without a garage.

3. Lenny HB

Lenny HB Funster

I think the Hymer B678 PL & B704 PL can be had with optional lower twin beds.

4. Teuchter

Teuchter Funster

Knaus TI 700 MEB end washroom - exactly the layout except no overcab bed but dinette makes up into a bed

5. HARESBY

HARESBY Read Only Funster

To those who have helped.Thanks for the input,most appreciated. Her indoors taps me on the head and say's ok its got to be the AUTOTRAIL SAVANNAH HI-LINE. So we are of to see a man who can help.

• Like Like x 1