Help... Fiamma f45s part..! (2 Viewers)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Getting the van ready for the off on Wednesday morning for my re-upholstery at Regals and then on a 3wk tour up Scotland and back.... I decided to wind the awning out and I only went and broke the right hand leg swivel holder...!

image.png

It's the 98655-550 bit I'm after, now I can order it but it won't come by Tuesday ..... I'm going to search around to see if anyone has one but if any of you can come up trumps for me I'd very greatfull (y)(y):):)

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Thanks Nick, I've found one on eBay that will post 24hr, more ££s but less then diesel and its in Hinckley so I might be able to pick it up on the way up from Cornwall to Nottingham .....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I found this place in Hinckley, Tent spares, I emailed them so they would get it first thing Monday And I got a reply from them tonight at 10.50..!
Someone's working late or is that good customer service..! Hopefully if they have the part I can pick it up on the way up to Notts ..

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Great service from this firm they didn't have one part I wanted but they ordered it in for me so it was there when I went in and picked it up... Now all fitted and needed as its raining at Hawes cc...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back