Help! can't source new seals for Autotrail!! (1 Viewer)

idm74

Free Member
Sep 8, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
Hi everyone, i have a 2005 Autotrail Apache 700SE and the external seals need replacing. i need new cover strips that cover the screw holes that run in the trims and also the rubber / mastic rain gutter that runs the length of the top roof/side. have tried the usual suspects on-line but having received samples they don't fit. both are 11mm wide and need to be white. not getting much success for Autotrail so hope someone out there has replaced them before!

OP
OP
idm74

idm74

Free Member
Sep 8, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
thanks martin, will check them out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hi everyone, i have a 2005 Autotrail Apache 700SE and the external seals need replacing. i need new cover strips that cover the screw holes that run in the trims and also the rubber / mastic rain gutter that runs the length of the top roof/side. have tried the usual suspects on-line but having received samples they don't fit. both are 11mm wide and need to be white. not getting much success for Autotrail so hope someone out there has replaced them before!

May or may not help

Woolies

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/catalogue-request.aspx

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Try Also. O`Leary, Plaxton Bridge Nr HULL. He buys in a lot of stuff from the Manufacturers Both side of the Humber. Autotrail are at Immingham?.

Pete

OP
OP
idm74

idm74

Free Member
Sep 8, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
Thanks guys, will let you know how i go!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cryingshame

Free Member
Mar 14, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Hi. I’ve got the same problem. Did you ever find one?

Cheers.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Trim is available for most vans. Check the width and work in warm weather or you may keep nicking the edge when fitting it. When it is warm this can be a doddle O'Leary, if you get stuck or any coachbuilder. I have bought at Motorhome Shows (bad buy, it was too narrow and I drove some way with streamers behind me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back