Hells bells

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Cat53, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Cat53

Cat53 Funster

life is still conspiring to keep us OUT of our Motorhome. So far we have spent a total of 0 ( that's zero) nights in her. And have only been away for a day to the seaside. Feeling thwarted at every turn. First I get cancer, have major surgery so I can't lift Steves wheelchair for three months. Get the all clear and start getting excited then my step father in law dies leaving a frail, unsteady, almost blind Mother in law behind. We are her nearest relatives and she needs us desperately to reassure her and care for her until a room in the care home becomes available. We've booked to go to Poland in her in July. Can see that being our first trip. On the plus side the Motorhome is getting lots of much needed TLC......as is Mum in Law!

• Like Like x 2
  2. funflair

funflair Funster Life Member

Sometimes life does that to you doesn't it!

Sure you will get your reward, sometime soon hopefully.

Martin

3. jonsea

jonsea Funster

Hope it all works out okay for you and hope your mom gets a good care home that's very important for as well john

• Like Like x 1
  4. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Well the only trip mine has done is for a Service at only ten months old. Her first run out will be Chester, Home of Carol my "imaginary bit on the side".......... and looking forward to so many faces old and new.

Griff

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1