Hellooooo my name is Heather and from the west coast of Scotland I have recently got myself a Hymer (1 Viewer)

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi and welcome to the site , not long joined myself great bunch of peeps on it all willing to help out I'm down in Ayr but just love the west coast , need to get back up there , what area are you in if I may ask

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2:
Welcome to the best Forum, on any subject, available.

Pity you have bought a Hymer! Totally worthless after Brexit!:whistle: (joke).

Seriously, welcome to the fraternity (and sisterhood) in the interests of PC.:)

Celtic Ramblers

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
we are newbies
Hi Both lmao Preston sends his love he thinks Priscilla is cute lmao Bry told us you guys had joined...dont look like a Cove week end this week but Sunday is supposed to be nice. Great to see you here in Funsterland Heather see you three soon we hope and we are so glad you got a few things sorted..you know where we are if you think we can help mate...tarrraaaaaaaaaa for now Jill, Elaine and Preston

OP
OP
Priscilla.

Priscilla.

Free Member
Sep 21, 2016
scotland
Funster No
MH
hymer B584
Exp
Hi and welcome to the site , not long joined myself great bunch of peeps on it all willing to help out I'm down in Ayr but just love the west coast , need to get back up there , what area are you in if I may ask
Hello am in Helensburgh but travel up and down the west coast regularly looking forward to meeting all u fun steers

OP
OP
Priscilla.

Priscilla.

Free Member
Sep 21, 2016
scotland
Funster No
MH
hymer B584
Exp
Hi Both lmao Preston sends his love he thinks Priscilla is cute lmao Bry told us you guys had joined...dont look like a Cove week end this week but Sunday is supposed to be nice. Great to see you here in Funsterland Heather see you three soon we hope and we are so glad you got a few things sorted..you know where we are if you think we can help mate...tarrraaaaaaaaaa for now Jill, Elaine and Preston
hi ladies yes now got hot water so definite progress.. Hope your all good xx

OP
OP
Priscilla.

Priscilla.

Free Member
Sep 21, 2016
scotland
Funster No
MH
hymer B584
Exp
:hiya2: And welcome from another Scot soon to be a Scot in England.;) West Coast lovely place to live, we have a cabin near Oban.(y)
Lovely scenery in and around Oban.. Where is your cabin ? Hope it's not in Dalavich lol

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.