Free Member
Feb 11, 2013
Coventry, Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everyone, we are... Brian,Clair are two children Anthony 18 (okay not such a child), Luke 11 and sweep the dog :thumb:

We have never experienced camping before so, We are new to motorhomes Fun :Doh:

For the past 3 months my life consists off is.... motorhome websites, magazines, memberships, asking some great people for advice and buying a lovely 2013 all electric Tiffin Allegro Bus motor home from lazydays RVs in Florida America.

It has been a massive learning curve... But, so far so good, The vehicle arrives in the UK tomorrow night, 6th March - we are hoping it's going to take no more than 4 weeks before its UK/EU legal ::bigsmile:

We're hoping to test it out out for a couple of weeks in the UK ::bigsmile:riving2: - I have booked the ferry crossing :helptitanic: in the school holidays in May - We are heading down to Monaco for the Formula One Grand Prix, my lovely Clair will love it :coolthumb:

Once again a big hello to the wonderful world of motorhomes :thumb:

Brian, Clair, Anthony, Luke and sweep the dog :party2:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Welcome:welcomefunster: to you all and sweep the dog of course.:thumb: Hope everything goes well with your adventures bet you are buzzing with excitement:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Big G

Free Member
Feb 7, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer CC646
Exp
Since 2006 But have'nt been anywhere
Welcome on board

Welcome :thumb: from 1 family to another we are Gordon Sandy and £ boys 17-14-and 7 and a yorkie called charlie. I booked last week for 19/4/13 to go to Euro disney for the weekend with Grandkids ( x2 )::bigsmile:. Mad keen on F1 and would love to see a live race might travel in May as well.

Gordon :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back