Jan 8, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum and kinda new to motorhomes. Since hiring one in NZ for a couple of weeks I'm kinda hooked and wanting to buy one for touring the uk and Europe.

Having being saving the pennies for a couple of years and am now thinking about a purchase.

I've joined this forum to hopefully ask advice, listen to words of wisdom and maybe contribute... I'm no expert and sometimes ask daft things so bear with me please ?

Im based in Sheffield and love everything about the GB from Cornwall to Scotland.. really looking forward to seeing more of my home country so excited about seeing different parts of the country I've never seen before.

cheers
simon

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Simon, there is certainly no better way to see Europe than in a Motorhome. Welcome to he fun:thumb:

OP
OP
V

vanfourme

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome.

already learnt a thing or two :)

cheers
simon

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun Simon, lots of good help and advice from all of us on Fun, now all you need to do is Link Removed to get the most. Best tenner yiu will ever spend!

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

annadg

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
I'm new to it
Hi and welcome .. You get lots of friendly advice here .. And plenty of laughter too !

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum and kinda new to motorhomes. Since hiring one in NZ for a couple of weeks I'm kinda hooked and wanting to buy one for touring the uk and Europe.

Having being saving the pennies for a couple of years and am now thinking about a purchase.

I've joined this forum to hopefully ask advice, listen to words of wisdom and maybe contribute... I'm no expert and sometimes ask daft things so bear with me please ?

Im based in Sheffield and love everything about the GB from Cornwall to Scotland.. really looking forward to seeing more of my home country so excited about seeing different parts of the country I've never seen before.

cheers
simon

I am also new to all this AND live in Sheffield.
Presently fitting a new TV and satellite to my MH - hoping to reach Spain by mid February.
Completely new adventure after having had a narrow boat for 11 years.
I've already gleened loads of information from the forum before joining - long may it continue
- Thanks guys

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Hello All,

cheers
simon

We live in Chesterfield and new to all this,caravaned for 20+ years years we have a Auto Trail on order and will also be asking for advice & words of wisdom. I find this forum fascinating and learned so much already. Thanks to all who posts on a variety of subjects

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back