Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rvrob, Jun 20, 2012.

1. rvrob

rvrob Read Only Funster

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself. We (my wife and I) are just about to start an amazing journey through Europe for the rest of the year and winter. Any advice would be greatly received on just about anything.
    Hope to meet up at the various rallies in future.
    :Smile: Rob and Julie

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Hi Rob and Julie welcome to fun

Good luck with your tour, use the search facility on here which has loads of great information about various places and answers to lots of our questions.

Many funsters are either at Stratford Show or on their way, but I am sure a few will pop on line to say hi and give you some advice

3. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

Welcome to motor home fun

Welcome tothe forum.... We are on the tailed of our trip to France.. Back this weekend...

Love Europe roads so better for RV 's.....

A membership to ADAC .. German rescue.. Cheaper than all the others and covers uk and all Europe plusa lot of extras... Had to use the this trip... Lots of threads on the site, worth having a look.

Also ACSI for site discounts and where te sites are... A book aboutteAires in Europe .....

Bob

• Like Like x 2
  4. Paulh

Paulh Read Only Funster

:Smile: Hi there, enjoy France , it"s a "gift" to drive in compared to the UK . The roads are much better / wider and the drivers are not in so much of a hurry, unless you"re in a city of course. Just stick her in "cruise" and admire the view..!:thumb: