rvrob

Free Member
Jun 20, 2012
Grantham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself. We (my wife and I) are just about to start an amazing journey through Europe for the rest of the year and winter. Any advice would be greatly received on just about anything.
Hope to meet up at the various rallies in future.
:Smile: Rob and Julie

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Rob and Julie welcome to fun

Good luck with your tour, use the search facility on here which has loads of great information about various places and answers to lots of our questions.

Many funsters are either at Stratford Show or on their way, but I am sure a few will pop on line to say hi and give you some advice

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Welcome to motor home fun

Welcome tothe forum.... We are on the tailed of our trip to France.. Back this weekend...

Love Europe roads so better for RV 's.....

A membership to ADAC .. German rescue.. Cheaper than all the others and covers uk and all Europe plusa lot of extras... Had to use the this trip... Lots of threads on the site, worth having a look.

Also ACSI for site discounts and where te sites are... A book aboutteAires in Europe .....

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paulh

Free Member
May 1, 2008
Bangor N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
:Smile: Hi there, enjoy France , it"s a "gift" to drive in compared to the UK . The roads are much better / wider and the drivers are not in so much of a hurry, unless you"re in a city of course. Just stick her in "cruise" and admire the view..!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back