Hello.. (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Hello all. I have been a member here for over a year and have spent a lot of time reading of all your travels, problems, sorrows and joys. I promised myself that I would post to the forum this year. It's taken some courage so please be gentle. Hope the weather stays mild over next few weeks so that we can get away in the van.

CheapskateTours

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Alex and I have tugged since the 70's and m/homed more recently.
Hello all. I have been a member here for over a year and have spent a lot of time reading of all your travels, problems, sorrows and joys. I promised myself that I would post to the forum this year. It's taken some courage so please be gentle. Hope the weather stays mild over next few weeks so that we can get away in the van.
Hi Cinderz,
You've done it then, posted before the end of the year. Hope it's the first of many.:thumb:
Best wishes and happy travelling for 2012.:Smile:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hello Cinderz and Happy New Year!! :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

No problem. There are something like 14000 who have never posted a word, so you are now in a select bunch of FUNsters.

Not many think of using their MHs in January either.

Go for it Cinderz. But make sure you are in your van before midnight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Cinderz. did you get to go to the ball? Thank you for your first post of many:thumb: have a great year.......Griff

OP
OP
Cinderz
Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Thank you all for the welcome. Didn't get to the ball last night - the mice had their own ball so no coach....:roflmto: I'm keener to get away at any time than hubby. It's almost a physical ache. Live in the middle of a town but brought up in the country and oh I miss the open space round about. Hope to see some of you on your travels.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Cinderz and a big welcome. Don't worry about posting on here. I do it regularly and I can name one or two who wish I didn't. I frequently post garbage and I'm frequently ignored but never take offence. I feel like you about getting away in the van at the moment. Yesterday, we took it to the seaside so that it could clear it's lungs, and it was lovely. You should try getting to some of the rallies. You'll have a great time and meet loads of lovely people. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hey yey, just look at you!! one of the gang now, congratulations:thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Cinderz and a very belated welcome -16 mths before posting -::bigsmile:As I am sure you now know we don't bite :thumb: Look forward to more of your post's
terry

OP
OP
Cinderz
Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Thanks again all.

There are something like 14000 who have never posted a word

That's an awful lot of people - they must make good listeners :winky:

I've also noticed that there are always a lot of new members and wondered if there are as many dropping out of the motorhoming way of living/holidaying. Shame if there are.

Pat

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I've also noticed that there are always a lot of new members
Pat

A common pattern seems to be, get a problem, join, ask for solution and as soon as free posts run out then leave or just read.

For unknown reasons people seem to think everything connected with computers is or should be free. So all right to steal software, music, films. These people probably do not walk into Tescos and not pay ( well some will ) but because you can't feel software they think it's OK to steal it.

Same with forums, they assume they grow on trees so it offends them to pay a few coppers for the use of one.

Keep 'em coming Pat, you were a slow starter but you're into your swing now.

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Welcome Pat....I posted within minutes of joining and my mrs is now having trouble getting me away from the :Cool:mac!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back