May 18, 2011
Vale Of Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2010
Hello Everyone,
Thought this looked like a good place to get/share ideas etc.
Well my husband, me & our two gorgeous boys live in the Vale Of Glamorgan, South Wales.
We are just into our second year of adventures with our Carioca 656 - one of our best ever purchases ::bigsmile:. Had a fantastic first year in it and hoping for many more to come.
thanks for reading,
LMC

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome to MotorhomeFun, LMC & Family :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
How wierd, we have two boys and started off our motorhoming days with a carioca 5 which is actually the 656. rear bunks loved it so much. eventually kids got bigger and so did our van, and our dog, Have a look at my blog, go right to the first post and you will see an article I had published in MMM about the 656. Ours was called Nessie::bigsmile:

Welcome to Motorhome Fun.

OP
OP
L

LittleMissChatterbox

Free Member
May 18, 2011
Vale Of Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2010
The brilliant 656!

Hey, Thanks for that. Had a read & have to agree with what you said about the 656. Suits us brilliantly & with our boys being 6 & just turned 2, we've lots of growing room yet! Although even with a 6ft 5" hubbie, we find it fine.
Funny how getting close to 40 affects people :Smile: we were the same - hubbie hit 40 the year before we bought it & me earlier this year.
Like you, we'd wanted one for years & when I was made redundant after nearly 20 yrs, we did the sensible thing (really??) & spent all the money in one go!! - think our friends thought we were a bit mad as the money was to live off for a few years til our youngest is in full time school & I get another job, but hey, life is there to be enjoyed & we want to make the most of it when the boys are young...
hoping that when they are older and can both swim well we can maybe get kayaks but are just sticking to cycling for now!

coincidentally, after researching many models, we decided on the 656 & ended up buying ours privately too after just missing out on one sold by a dealer & it was by far the best way for us (did get it checked thoroughly by a MH friend & expert first mind you) - many thousands cheaper than dealers are still selling them for & with lower milage & in immaculate condition. Can't you tell I'm in love with it!!
thanks all for making us welcome,:thumb:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi and a Big welcome from the Isle of wight. We started when we were 40 now 65 and still loving it m/h that is. Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome to MHF
We to have a CI and love it to bits , we use it nearly every weekend. We made the right choice , first time and after totally reupholstering it we now have it just as we like it.
We have 3 kids ( teenagers now ) and 2 little dogs and its just perfect for us. You will have to try and get to one of the meets on here. Great fun.:thumb:
Bev

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Welcome to MH Fun

:welcomefunster: