lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun im sure you'll get to the root cause of the holes with a little help.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
OP
OP
BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
A FUN favourite. Nice site and good food:

Linton Lock Marina.
Linton On Ouse.
York.
YO30 2AZ.

http://www.lintonlockmarina.com/

Thank you! OH is still in Brian, trying to fit the reversing camera. He's checked the timber on the side, and no rotting, but we need to fill those holes up pdq. We also discovered that the boiler had been 'rewired' by a cowboy, so that's been sorted. All part of life's rich pattern, but at least we're finding out how every single thing works!

Go carefully! :Smile:

OP
OP
BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
Working on them is half the pleasure, well as long it's not too much of a disaster.

Now get here and enjoy it:
Link Removed

No, not a disaster at all! I'm lucky to be married to someone who's unbelievably brilliant at ... everything! We paid very little for Brian, though; way under 10k; if the previous owners had spent a little time cleaning him, taking all their rubbish with them and sorting out the non-working bits, he'd have been worth a huge amount more, so we can't complain. And it is fun, which is what it's all about!

As an ex-RAF bunny, OH may well take to your suggestion of Lynton!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhilley

Free Member
Sep 23, 2010
Buxton, ND, USA
Funster No
MH
Class A
Exp
7 years
New member from North Dakota, USA

I live in North Dakota in the center of the US and near the Canadian border. I traveled with one daughter and my wife thru Europe in a rented motor home in 2007. We travel extensively in the US and spend 3 to 4 months in the southwest during the winter dry camping in the Arizona desert. We have solar power and rarely connect to water or electricity. We can go 10 to 14 days without dumping our holding tanks and filling with fresh water. We tow a Jeep Wrangler and do a lot of off road exploring in the desert.

If anyone has any questions about motorhoming in the US I am more than glad to help anyone. I look forward to traveling in Great Britain in the next couple of years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back