Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BPGas&LPG, Mar 18, 2009.

1. BPGas&LPG

BPGas&LPG Deleted User

I am a gas engineer - how did you guess, my interest lies mostly with VW campers and Land Rover expedition vehicles.

I live in Melbourn near Cambridgeshire in a mud hut with a thatched top, with my long suffering other half, 3 cats, a ridgeback, a GSD/rott cross and a horse.

I am qualified for gas & LPG from these leisure vehicles, to homes, commercial kitchens, and up to industrial applications (Leisure, domestic, catering & commercial). If you have a question about gas/lpg feel free to ask, please bear in mind I'm on the road and work anything up to 7 days a week - but will get back to you.

In the meantime - anyone know of a smallish tourer going begging to hire round my way late June time?

2. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi & welcome BPGas&LPG :thumb: Always lots of gas Q's on here so you may be busy :Rofl1:
    terry

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi Gas welcome to Fun, enjoy

Peter

4. upmarkethippy

upmarkethippy Read Only Funster

Hi and welcom to Carlsburg of m/h sites.

5. wildcamper

wildcamper Read Only Funster

Welcome to motorhome fun:thumb:

6. SIFTA SAM

SIFTA SAM Read Only Funster

Hya Gas, big welcome. Let's get you started! Can you think why Calor-gas won't allow me to fill my motorhome (plumbed in) Stako refillable bottles with LPG at their pumps ? The bottles have been fitted by a Hymer approved firm, and are complete with Certificates of Conformity. Calor state that they do not allow the filling of these bottles, but I cannot get them to explain why!
    My apology if the answer is obvious or the subject has been discussed previously.

7. Losos

Losos Read Only Funster

Welcome to the forum Gasman - I'm a newbie here too in fact I'm still looking to buy my first MH - If you can get the weekend off come up to Peterborough on the 24 -26 April and you might just see some MH's for hire that fit your requirements, it's not far from you.