Hello (1 Viewer)

B

BPGas&LPG

Deleted User
I am a gas engineer - how did you guess, my interest lies mostly with VW campers and Land Rover expedition vehicles.

I live in Melbourn near Cambridgeshire in a mud hut with a thatched top, with my long suffering other half, 3 cats, a ridgeback, a GSD/rott cross and a horse.

I am qualified for gas & LPG from these leisure vehicles, to homes, commercial kitchens, and up to industrial applications (Leisure, domestic, catering & commercial). If you have a question about gas/lpg feel free to ask, please bear in mind I'm on the road and work anything up to 7 days a week - but will get back to you.

In the meantime - anyone know of a smallish tourer going begging to hire round my way late June time?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & welcome BPGas&LPG :thumb: Always lots of gas Q's on here so you may be busy :ROFLMAO:
terry

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Hya Gas, big welcome. Let's get you started! Can you think why Calor-gas won't allow me to fill my motorhome (plumbed in) Stako refillable bottles with LPG at their pumps ? The bottles have been fitted by a Hymer approved firm, and are complete with Certificates of Conformity. Calor state that they do not allow the filling of these bottles, but I cannot get them to explain why!
My apology if the answer is obvious or the subject has been discussed previously.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Welcome to the forum Gasman - I'm a newbie here too in fact I'm still looking to buy my first MH - If you can get the weekend off come up to Peterborough on the 24 -26 April and you might just see some MH's for hire that fit your requirements, it's not far from you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back