Hello - We choose Fun over Facts (1 Viewer)

K

Kev&Jo

Deleted User
Hello we are Kev and Joanne, we have been motorhoming for about 3 months but only done one trip so far we will do more this year. We have looked at lots of web sites and learned a lot. we admit that we have a lot more to learn which is wy we have joined.

I have noticed that their seems to be a competiion between motorhomeFUN and motorhomeFACTS but But we have decided to join this one because you do seem like a friendlyer bunch, you do not charge any money (important for us:Smile:) and I am sure that if I did admit to you that I have broken the speed limit on a motorway (i ididn;t) I will not have 5 pages of posts telling me how stupid I am which is what I saw on motorhomefacts:RollEyes:

Thankyou, we are glad we joined

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hi Kev & Jo.

:welcome: to the FUN site. You're already 1 trip ahead of me on the motorhoming front, so no doubt I shall be asking you for advice ::bigsmile:

As a total novice, I have received a lot of positive replies to questions that I've asked on this forum and have never felt that I had asked something that I should have known already. There are some really nice and helpful people here, as I'm sure you'll discover (If you haven't already), and I know from personal experience they are happy to share any information they can.

Papa

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Kev & Jo

Welcome to MHFun, lots of friendly helpful people here, any questions just ask and they wil soon be answered.
There is no competiion between motorhomeFUN and motorhomeFACTS ,
if there was it would be a NO CONTEST
You have chosen to be in the right place.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to the FUN site guys.........I am sure you'll enjoy it here, as long as you don't take life TOO seriously :ROFLMAO:

Why not take a peek at our calendar, there may be a meet or rally you'd like to come along to, we are quite a laid back bunch as you have obviously noticed already :roflmto:

:welcome:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Hello Kev&Jo Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

You made the right choice, but then I would say that:Smile: As for breaking the speed limit on a motorway, surely no one has ever done that? And if they have they would deserve 5 pages of posts of telling them off:ROFLMAO:

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
I'm still in shock that there's someone who hasn't broken the speed limit! :whistle:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Like others have said theres no contest. I hardly ever visit the other side since getting an invite from Keith & Sharon to visit this one. They really are a bunch of saddoes on that site. It was just a B-mm-r that I had renewed my £10 subscription only a few days before finding out about the fun site. The regulars on the other side take things far too seriously hence you dont feel like replying to some posts case you get shot down in flames. Enjoy the forum.

S

stubon

Deleted User
Hi Kev and Joanne:a big welcome:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi

Welcome to the LIGHT SIDE. I am a member of the DARKSIDE but only till my membership runs out - next month. This is the BEST place for info and FUN. As you say, there are no subs here or links to Jims sales site. Everything is above board with no ulterior motive. Most of us are "Fugitives fron the DARKSIDE" We also have a couple of the mods from THE DARKSIDE, who are members here. We saw the LIGHT and joined Jim.

Look forward to seeing you at vaious meets around the country.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Before anybody decides to use Kev and Jo's welcome thread as a tool to bash motorhomefacts then please do remember its against the rules to do so. :Smile:
I know that none of you were going to, you are all too nice. Just call this pre-emptive moderation thats probably not needed::bigsmile:

Thanks for your cooperation

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Before anybody decides to use Kev and Jo's welcome thread as a tool to bash motorhomefacts then please do remember its against the rules to do so. :Smile:
I know that none of you were going to, you are all too nice. Just call this pre-emptive moderation thats probably not needed::bigsmile:

MHF say no more :boxing::whistle: fun for me

RAY::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

As if anyone here would go Darkside bashing!! We rise above such things!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Kev and Joanne:winky:

Both sides have their merits but this one ticks all my boxes:winky::thumb:

OP
OP
K

Kev&Jo

Deleted User
What a great welcome. Thank you I look forward chatting:Smile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
not disappointed

What a great welcome. Thank you I look forward chatting:Smile:

Welcome to motorhome FUN::bigsmile:I am sure that you won't be disapointed with your excellent choice, veryone is very kind and helpful and al have a sense of humour, look forward to meeting you:Smile:

ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back