Hello to you all (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2008
based in North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki 650
Exp
11yrs
Hi we're Jill and John, been members for a few months now but not worked out how to contribute till now. We're full timers in our 2001 Damon Daybreak 3270 but not retired so have to work for a living. We're shopfitters and joiners working all over the country and abroad wherever the work takes us. Presently in cold and windy yorkshire not doing much. We would like to hear from anyone else with the same rv as ours to exchange advise and ask help on many questions we have unanswered at the moment. If anyone knows where we can get workshop manuals it would be much appreciated.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi John welcome to the fun site, shop lifters you say, whats that, oh ok pass my glasses, hee hee. We have a chatroom here see you in there sometime.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi John and Jill Welcome

Are you the 2 guys that were parked next to us in Santander waiting for the ferry back in October?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John, welcome to the Fun, what particular manuals are you looking for. Chassis or the RV fixtures and fittings

D

Das_Bookworm

Deleted User
Damon Daybreak spec sheets

Hi we're Jill and John, been members for a few months now but not worked out how to contribute till now. We're full timers in our 2001 Damon Daybreak 3270 but not retired so have to work for a living. We're shopfitters and joiners working all over the country and abroad wherever the work takes us. Presently in cold and windy yorkshire not doing much. We would like to hear from anyone else with the same rv as ours to exchange advise and ask help on many questions we have unanswered at the moment. If anyone knows where we can get workshop manuals it would be much appreciated.

Hey John,
- If you email me, I can send U 2 spec sheets on 2001 Damon daybreaks (we just traded for a 01 model 2740 but unfortunately the fresh water was leaking. we hope we fixed it with pipe tape)...das_bookworm@hotmail.com (were in Illinois)

D

Das_Bookworm

Deleted User
2001 Damon Daybreak spec sheets

Hey John,
- If you email me, I can send U 2 spec sheets on 2001 Damon daybreaks (we just traded for a 01 model 2740 but unfortunately the fresh water was leaking. we hope we fixed it with pipe tape)...das_bookworm@hotmail.com (were in Illinois)

Das

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back