Free Member
Jul 16, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Greetings from a very wet London - just like the rest of the UK I guess :Sad: It's chiefly due to the weather that I find myself on this site. Having had one too many camping trips in the rain Annette and I graduated to a caravan - Spot by name (don't ask!) - which we had many happy holidays in. The intention this year was to change the 'van - which meant a trip to the local caravan & motorhome dealer - which resulted in us buying an Autotrail Cheyenne 635! An expensive Saturday afternoon. We collect it next month and have already started planning trips for this year and next, when I takle early retirement (HOORAY!). I'll no-doubt be pestering the forums with lots of stupid questions so please be kind to an old fella. Perhaps the sun will start shining again in August - well, we can but hope.

Onwards and upwards. KRum

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi KRuM, welcome to MotorhomeFun. :thumb:
Exciting times lay ahead for you. :Cool:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, I am sure you will have a brilliant time with your new van, no question is not worth asking, lots of good advice on here as well as a few laughs join in and ask any questions you have, and happy travels. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
One the best things we have ever done, retiring early and buying a motorhome, oh and joining Motorhome Fun! ::bigsmile:

simi

Free Member
Jun 30, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun Ti
Exp
1year
Hi and welcome this is a great site enjoy :Smile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall