Jul 19, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We are novices!
Hello all,

Last September my hubby and I took the plunge and bought our first motorhome. I think its fair to say we've not used it as much as we should have done over the last few months but we are both still full time workers with demanding (if supposedly adult) children to tie up many of our weekends.

We are proud owners of an Autocruise Impala. Actually I fell in love with lots of the fancy extra bits that subsequently we have found did not work or have fallen off! :whatthe:

Anyway, something falls off every time we take it out, although it did sail through its MOT recently. It has done 40k miles and is a V registration. Will the dropping ever stopping?

Luckily my other half is a dab hand with a screwdriver, saw, tape, glue etc and we really enjoy our trips out.

Not put off:thumb:

Liz::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to motorhome fun, a great site, keep enjoying your motorhome any questions just ask, some one usually has a answer.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Hi and welcome. This is a great site for social and problem solving.....and meets too.

There are some nutters in here though....obviously im not one of them....(excuse me a second the members are on the floor laughing their socks off.....be quite....shhh )
ah thats better,
where was I....
I know what you mean about not using them enuff...I just go and sleep in mine in my garden so I dont get withdrawal symptoms...

My motorhome makes enuff hoy water for 5 minutes of constant hot water in the shower...its red hot at 4mins 59 seconds and freezing cold at 5 mins 1 second...I had to giggle when a teenager who usually takes a 35 minute shower at home screamed out at 5 mins 1 second that the water had gone freezing...ahh the little pleasures in life..

Have fun and enjoy the site..

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Liz, welcome to the Fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements