Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by geoffwa3, Apr 13, 2012.

1. geoffwa3

geoffwa3 Read Only Funster

Hello everybody, I am keen to join the world of 'free spirits' and do what I have always wanted to do for a very long time and that is explore this beautiful country without the need for hotels and B&B's.
    Before I take the plunge I thought it best to hire a motorhome for a week to spend with the missus and 2 little boys to make sure we all appreciate it.
    I am looking for say a 6 berth motorhome from around May 26th for 7 days (we are going to a wedding in Cornwall) so if anyone here can recommend someone or has one to rent out I would be very appreciative.
    Thanks in advance
    Geoff

2. Gran & Rog

Gran & Rog Funster

Hello, welcome to FUN

3. f6c

f6c Funster

welcome

Welcome aboard:Wink:

4. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

you are going to need deep pockets

Welcome to the site...

hiring is expensive (as you will find out) owning a motorhome is not that cheap anyway these days. However we bought both our children up from a young age on motor home weekends and holidays.. we started with an European one then bought an American RV.. 25 years we are many motor homes or RV's along the road and are still in love with the yanks version (RV's) .. travel all over Europe and the USA in them... once hooked you never want to walk away. A different way of doing things.

Some can get away or do wild camping, a lot have to use campsites or go to meets in fields. But what ever you decide to do remember it takes normally 3 motor ones until you find the right one for you. Even being an old hand still took me two years to get my present Winnebago Apect.. best way to get a good idea is to go to one of the shows.. like Peterborough, or the others advertised.. buy yourself a copy of MMM and then you can see some pictures, or look on ebay... hundreds for sale.

Then the best £10 ever spent is joining this site and you can ask as many questions as you want, as always someone with a view or answer. The site can be serious or fun.. hence the name Moto Home Fun.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard

5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

6. johnp10

johnp10 Funster

Hi and welcome.